6

For the first time, Jiang Yu felt that it was great to live again.

He was sluggish, looking at the familiar and unfamiliar face up close.

Mu Er was tall, more than 1.9 meters tall. He stepped on battlefield boots and wore a dark camouflage uniform, revealing a somewhat rebellious aura.

He lowered his head and leaned close to Jiang Yu's ear, his voice was deep and mellow, "You little conscience, you just spent all my money, and now you don't know me?"

"No."

Jiang Yu said, and subconsciously touched the man's arm, the skin was warm, the touch was very real, there was breathing, there was a heartbeat, and there was fresh blood flowing.

He raised his head and saw the bright light in the man's eyes.

There is an unbelievable illusion.

Jiang Yu was so happy that he couldn't take his eyes off him, his eyes gradually getting wet. He opened his lips and said after a while, "How did you... find this place?"

"cell phone."

Mu Tingshan grabbed the phone, glanced at it seemingly unintentionally, and reminded:

"You forgot? I installed a tracking system on your phone."

Jiang Yu: ...

Jiang Yu really forgot about this.

Not only his mobile phone, but also keychains, soles, backpacks... all of them are equipped with miniature tracking and positioning devices.

In the past, Jiang Yu would not reject these, and now he will not care.

"Have you eaten yet?" Mu Tingshan tried to change the subject.

"I'm not hungry." Jiang Yu shook his head and said.

Although he hasn't eaten all day, he won't be hungry.

The vines grow entwined in his blood vessels, the leaves will continuously absorb carbon dioxide from the air, and sunlight is his nutrient.

In the last life, Jiang Yu forced himself to eat human food, steaming sweet potato porridge, mushroom soup, or mashed potatoes.

Those warm, normal foods made him feel like a living human being.

Instead of a cold vine that only looks up to the sky and blows air bubbles.

"Aren't you really hungry?" The man touched his face, his eyes dark and unclear.

Jiang Yu saw his intention at a glance, frowned, and immediately changed his mind and said, "I'm hungry again."

"...Go home and cook some noodles when you're hungry. Go, go home first."

"Oh." Dead pervert.

Jiang Yu almost forgot about Mu Er's nature, so he couldn't help but grimaced and slowly climbed onto the man's back.

Mu Tingshan carried him on his back with ease, his footsteps unhurried.

Jiang Yu knew that he couldn't hide, so he buried his head and bit the back of his neck, opened his lips, and lightly licked and bit the flesh.

Mu Tingshan paused and took a deep breath: "Why didn't you wait for me at home in the morning?"

Is this to settle accounts after the fall?

Jiang Yu didn't care about playing around, he said in a low voice, "Today is Monday, I'm going to school."

"Classes are more important or me?"

"Of course class is important." Jiang Yu said deliberately.

As soon as these words came out, Mu Tingshan turned black.

With a smile on his face, Jiang Yu bit the flesh on the back of his neck again, his voice muffled, "You are the most important, the world is the most important."

"I like you the most, Brother Mu."

At this moment, Jiang Yu's mood is like a rainstorm on a sunny day, warm and excited, holding the man tightly and not letting go.

Mu Tingshan was overjoyed by his brother's shout, turned his head to touch his cheek, and said loudly: "Okay, I won't care about today's affairs with you."

He changed his mind and asked again, "I saw your billing record, and I bought a bunch of messy things, including grain, rice and noodles. Why did I buy so many bottled water?"

Jiang Yu said willfully: "I can buy it if I want, it's all for kindergarten children."

"Giving it to children? Want to do charity?"

"No." Jiang Yu's eyes had a fine light, "Those babies in the kindergarten are very cute and chubby."

When he spoke, his voice was soft, and the tenderness in it could be heard.

For some reason, when he heard Jiang Yu's words, there was an indescribable sourness in his heart.

This feeling comes and goes quickly.

Mu Tingshan's footsteps stopped slightly, and the two of them had already entered the gate of the community while they were talking.

"Ayu, do you like children very much?"

"I like it." Jiang Yu leaned against him and said softly.

"Then you give me one," he joked.

Jiang Yu was dissatisfied: "There is already one, don't regenerate it."

"Where is one?" Mu Tingshan was surprised.

"There is!"

Jiang Yu was very stubborn, thinking of the baby who had been sleeping with his eyes closed, he was so angry that he grabbed his ears, "It's all your fault, you are disobedient..."

Mu Tingshan was so wronged, "Why don't I listen to you?"

Jiang Yu scolded: "You deserve a beating!"

Mu Tingshan took out the key to open the door, and the moment he closed the door, he leaned over and kissed his lips, his voice low and magnetic, "Are you willing to start? Baby fish."

Before he finished speaking, he only felt his ankle tighten, as if something was pulling him, causing him to fall back suddenly, without the slightest resistance.

boom!

The back of the head collided with the ground.

Mu Tingshan shook his head, and for a while, he couldn't get dizzy. Not paying attention to the injury, he raised his head and asked, "Ayu, are you alright?"

"...I-I'm fine."

The mischievous vine disappeared without a trace, Jiang Yu was at a loss, staring blankly at the palm of his hand, as if he didn't realize what he had done.

He didn't want to hurt Mu Er, but the vines took action on their own initiative—Jiang Yu didn't know what that meant.