11

Until Jiang Yu was so tired that he fell asleep, he still couldn't stop crying, crying softly and pitifully.

Mu Tingshan sighed slightly, rubbing along his back, "It's alright, get a good night's sleep."

When he woke up, he tried to figure out all the doubts.

Jiang Yu fell into a deep sleep.

Under the thin blanket, where Mu Tingshan can't see.

The green leaves tipped out their heads quietly like a thief, all of them cautiously, scrambled to surround the small flower buds the size of the middle fingernails, the light green flowers and leaves trembled, swaying left and right in the narrow and enclosed space, not to mention How comfortable.

Just then, someone pushed open the door and walked in.

The leaves stood up in shock, pulling the flower bones back in a panic, almost breaking a delicate petal in the middle.

Mu Tingshan sat on the edge of the bed, his brows furrowed, he lifted the corner of the quilt unexpectedly, and put down the corner of the quilt in confusion, always feeling that his actions just now were inexplicably stupid...

In the afternoon, when Jiang Yu opened his eyes, his body felt more comfortable than ever.

Next to his pillow, the man fell asleep peacefully. Jiang Yu felt very at ease. In a good mood, he gently swept the vine leaves on his cheeks, causing him to frown slightly and his eyelids wanted to move, as if he was about to move in the next second. Open your eyes.

Jiang Yu was stunned, and hurriedly grasped the man's wrist, the vines stabbed in, and quickly retreated, leaving a red dot the size of a needle.

In less than two seconds, the man fell asleep.

Jiang Yu unexpectedly liked the feeling of being in control of a man. He climbed up on him and kissed him until he touched the man's firm abdominal muscles. He was half envious and half jealous, and greedily gnawed out a bunch of small red marks.

He bit open the edge of his trousers, blinked innocently, and took a playful nibble.

The next second, the world was spinning, and someone pressed the back of his head.

Jiang Yu opened his eyes in disbelief.

Mu Tingshan took a deep breath and squeezed Jiang Yu's jaw, "Ayu, are you underestimating my ability?"

Should not be ah.

Jiang Yu simply doubted life!

His vines could not release water unless Mu Er also began to evolve. But no matter what, Jiang Yu's own mischief caused by his own petty troubles must be swallowed firmly when he kneels.

He lay on his back on the sofa absentmindedly, and it took a long time for him to regain his senses. Jiang Yu looked at the man's face and probed carefully: "You, when did you wake up?"

Mu Tingshan patted the little pervert on the cheek angrily, "It sticks to my abdominal muscles and licks and bites, can I stay awake?"

"..."

Jiang Yu blushed, a little reluctant to admit the stupid thing he did, but he was also faintly relieved, at least the vines didn't reveal their contents, that was the greatest luck.

Mu Tingshan originally planned to take Jiang Yu out to see a doctor in the afternoon, but he made a mess again. Looking at the sky outside, he estimated that the clinic should also be closed.

Jiang Yu was happier instead of having to go out to see a doctor.

The two stayed at home with air conditioners, watched news reports, and then ate.