29

Jiang Yu's frankness almost frightened the little boy into a stunned place.

  "Little brother..." He hesitated to speak.

  "Hush," Jiang Yu glanced at the crowd watching from afar, and whispered in his ear, "This is a little secret between us, we can't tell others."

        The little boy was a little at a loss, clenched his hands, He whispered: "Mom, mom told me that no matter how hard it is, you have to live on. Life is precious, and you can't give it up casually..."

  Jiang Yu laughed, raised his hand and stroked his hairy head, "You are still young, of course You have to listen to your mother."

  Unexpectedly, the little boy boldly said: "You, you are also young, so you have to listen to your mother."

  Jiang Yu was stunned.

  After a while, he came back to his senses, shook his head and said, "I don't have a mother." "Huh?" The little boy was also stunned.

  He is still young, and with his pitifully little cognition, no one told him: What should I do in this situation?

  "Don't be in a daze," Jiang Yu held his hand tightly, "It's agreed, we can't tell others our little secret. I'll take you to S University, there will definitely be someone to take care of you."

  "Oh..." the little boy With a tangled expression, he followed Jiang Yu slowly, not knowing whether he should listen to him or not.

  When the two were about to leave, the people behind them rushed up like a collective discussion.

  "Little God, where are you going?"

  "Can you take us with you?"

  "Yes, yes, you can conjure water polo out of thin air."

  Jiang Yu frowned and turned to look at these people.

  The old woman flattered her face: "Little fairy"

  Jiang Yu shook his head: "I'm not a little fairy."

  "Then how can you conjure water polo out of thin air? And that little boy!"

        Someone jumped out to question.

  "I don't know," Jiang Yu pretended   to be stupid, "There are many people like me out there, some of them can turn into fire, some can turn into wind, and some can manipulate metal." Liang, hurriedly rushed to Jiang Yu, "Does everyone have it? Young man, look at me, can I also conjure water, fire, metal, wood and soil?"   

        "And me and me!"
He also popped up, "Look, can I have the same super power as this little boy?"

  "..."
  Jiang Yu saw a pair of bright eyes, and even the honest man who was eager to help showed eagerness.

  Jiang Yu was silent for a while, looking up and down the crowd.

  In a place invisible to outsiders, the branches and leaves of the vine quietly stood up, and it was the first to perceive the cool and comfortable water system ability from the little boy.

  As for the others, there is no tendency to evolve their abilities at all.

  After the observation, the little vine quickly gathered its branches and leaves, and shook its own leaves sympathetically.

  "Wow."

  Jiang Yu: ...

  The little boy touched his ears suspiciously, his voice was immature, "Brother, did you hear anything?"