21

Back in the taxi, Mu Tingshan picked up the nape of the puppy's neck and looked at it seriously for a while.

A dark briquettes, it was estimated that it was born just two days ago.

Mu Tingshan patted its dog's head.

"Ouch..." The little guy didn't open his eyes, but he seemed very spiritual. Knowing that Mu Tingshan would be softhearted, he called out to him pitifully.

Then, tremblingly raised his right paw, revealing a wound of varying depths on his abdomen.

Mu Tingshan frowned slightly, took out the small medicine box he carried in his backpack, and helped sterilize and bandage the pup bit by bit.

"Ouch, chirp." The puppy screamed in pain, and his pointed little tail twitched from time to time.

In the end, Mu Tingshan wrapped the gauze around with no expression on his face, and directly wrapped the puppy into a bloated and fat dumpling.

The driver happened to see this scene from the rearview mirror, "Yo, how do you take care of a puppy like that?"

Mu Tingshan smiled and said nothing. He looked up at the strong sunlight outside the window, and then lowered his eyes to the puppy in his palm.

Strange to say, since meeting this little milk dog, Mu Tingshan feels more and more familiar the more he looks at it.

If I remember correctly, it seems to be exactly the same as the little milk dog drawn by Jiang Yu?

It's also a coincidence.

Thinking of Jiang Yu, Mu Tingshan rejoiced, "Come on, shake hands."

As soon as the words fell, the puppy raised a paw tremblingly.

"Can this dog understand human speech?" The driver was surprised.

Mu Tingshan held the puppy's paw, only taking this time as a coincidence, without thinking too much, and patted the puppy's head again, "You are lucky to have met me."

"Ouch." The puppy shook his head, as if he had agreed, and flicked the tip of his tail happily.

Seeing that this puppy is quite spiritual, the driver couldn't help but change his mind and interjected: "Would you like to raise this puppy for me? I think it's very smart."

At least when he's grown up, he can help guard the door in the yard.

Mu Tingshan shook his head: "No, I plan to raise it myself."

If it hadn't been for the little milk dog that Jiang Yu had drawn for him, the puppy he picked up would most likely have been handed over to the pet shop on the street.

Since Jiang Yu likes puppies, he might as well keep them by himself, just so he can accompany him.

"Puppy," Mu Tingshan tugged at its dog's ear, "follow me on the plane first, and take you home next week."

Just to give Jiang Yu a surprise.

Unfortunately, the plan is perfect, the reality is cruel.

"You say it again, you can't take the puppy on the plane?"

"Yes." The service staff explained patiently, "We have recently issued new regulations, pets are not allowed to enter the aircraft cabin."

Mu Tingshan laughed angrily.

The last time he took a plane back to S City, he saw the passenger next door holding an Alaskan puppy. It was so lively and active that he almost jumped into his arms a few times.