7

Many times, Jiang Yu would always dream.

In the dream, he and Mu Er separated for the last time, in the place where people come and go at the airport.

The man was wearing a dark camouflage uniform, his face was angular and handsome, he smiled and waved to Jiang Yu, then turned around and walked into the boarding gate.

That moment is forever.

Jiang Yu didn't want to let him go. In his dreams, he tried to tie people with vines again and again. Unfortunately, as soon as the scene changed, the plane whizzed past in the sky, flying higher and farther.

Jiang Yu turned around in a panic, only to find that there were only bare vines with leaves on the ground.

Even in his own dreams, he could not keep Mu Er as he wished. Jiang Yu began to feel chills uncontrollably, working in a trance during the day, and staring at the dawn with wide eyes at night.

Once, he dreamed of Mu Er again. Jiang Yu stood in the airport lobby, looking at the man's back from a distance, the vines rose into the sky, so fast that they almost cut through the air.

Unbiased, pierced through the man's heart.

Awakening from the dream, Jiang Yu was so frightened that he couldn't calm down for a long time.

He knew that he hated Mu Er, but those complaints and hatreds were nothing compared to the careful care and companionship from childhood to adulthood.

It's just that the vines are obviously more aggressive.

Jiang Yu thought about it in his heart at most, the vines are good, and the man fell down just by meeting each other...

Poor Mu Tingshan was unprepared for Jiang Yu, his head was numb from the fall, and it took a long while to stand up. He turned his head and glanced at the ground. The floor was smooth and there was no obstacle to stumble upon.

But it just felt like something wasn't right.

What was it that restrained his ankle just now?

Before he could continue to think deeply, a tangled fish baby rushed into his arms, sticky and coquettish.

The deep and long kiss and the low and suppressed breathing were enough to draw all the attention of the two of them.

"Do, does the back of your head hurt?" Jiang Yu asked distractedly.

"It hurts too much." Mu Tingshan deliberately sold miserably.

Hearing this sentence, Jiang Yu blew and blew in distress, and was carried into the bathroom by the big tail wolf in a daze.

Accompanied by the sound of rushing water, a vast white mist appeared on the mirror surface, blurring the vision, and blocking the green leaves that appeared and disappeared from time to time.

Jiang Yu was terrified the whole time. On the one hand, he desperately controlled to put away the leaves, on the other hand, he obeyed his instinct to avoid the shower above his head.

The temperature of the water was too hot, and the vines didn't like such high temperature. He couldn't stand it, and rubbed the man's shoulder and neck uncomfortably.

"Water, the water is too hot..." Jiang Yu choked.

Hearing this, Mu Tingshan really thought that he had set the water temperature too high. He looked up at the temperature, it was less than 40 degrees, where was it hot? ? ?

"Little rascal," he patted Jiang Yu's head, "are you taking a shower again?"

"No!"

Seeing his innocent appearance that he was eager to deny, what else could Mu Tingshan not understand? He asked suspiciously, "Did you take the Chinese medicine that I bought for you last time?"