22

Jiang Yu looked at him suspiciously, mor e or less guessing what was happening outsid e, and calmly sighed.

His leaves can't save these people.

In the final analysis, the evolutionary elem ent 112 is not omnipotent, and the key depend s on the evolutionary potential of the individua

If you can successfully evolve by eating t he vine fruit containing element 112, Zhong Y u in the previous life will not die.

Global evolution has begun.

Humans are destined to lose their positio n at the top of the food chain, and like every s pecies struggling to survive in nature, they are running hard on the evolutionary track.

Natural selection, survival of the fittest.

This is the only cruel elimination law in th e last days.

Jiang Yu thought of himself in the first ye ar of the apocalypse, only awakened the water system power, weak, helpless, and dragged al ittle life in his belly.

If it wasn't for the mercenary team needing him to provide water, I'm afraid that he would be regarded as a burden every minute, and would be thrown behind him to be eaten by alien beasts.

After a long time, Jiang Yu regained his s enses and saw Zhou Jin's sweating forehead at a glance.

He thought, it turns out that tall veterans who are 1.8.9 meters tall would also panic an d be afraid.

Zhou Jin didn't care about paying attento n to Jiang Yu at all, he forced himself to remai n calm, and listened to the fading cries outsid e, realizing the fatal danger for the first time in his life.

He took out his mobile phone and tried to contact Mu Er, who was far away in the north west, but couldn't get through. He could only s end two text messages to briefly report what happened tonight.

Jiang Yu closed his eyes and quietly cove red his ears, pretending not to know that he w as doing the tipping off.

It's a pity that Jiang Yu didn't wait for Mu Er's urgent call when it was dawn.

He rolled over in disappointment and let himself fall asleep.

The chaotic night just passed.

At noon the next day, while Zhou Jin was going out to buy breakfast, Jiang Yu stepped on his slippers and got out of bed, lowered is head like a thief, and quietly ran out of the hospital.

He didn't seem to be fully awake yet, his f ootsteps were slack, he walked slowly to the moat, and sat on the railing in the face of the dazzling sun above his head.

Jiang Yu looked at the distant horizon, an d then looked at the river water that was close at hand. The black water was unfathomable, li ke an abyss of sin.

Jiang Yu wanted to fall into the depths of the abyss, and no one would disturb his sleep again.

The green branches and leaves tremblingl y emerged from his neckline, looking at the sinking river in front of him, and looking at Jiang Yu's divergent eyes.

Little Vine couldn't help but fell into contemplation.

"Didn't you just go last week?" The man with a beer belly was helpless.

From a distance, Jiang Yu saw the little b oy raised his head and said tearfully, "Dad, I di dn't play the merry-go-round last week."

"Ancestor! Don't cry! Can I take you there?"

The middle-aged man had no love for life, he led the little boy who was humming happil y, and went to the playground.

The little vine poked Jiang Yu's face at th e right time, and the leaves rattled.