unpredictable masquerades.

Start from the beginning

"Well, if you've waited for a millennium like you say— then your getting memories might be a sign you'll see her. Before the millenium, if she was human, she must have not existed. But now she has, this could be a sign your going to meet her soon enough.. Does she get such dreams?," she asks as he pauses. "It's the only thing I haven't told her." He sarcastically remarked, but his eyes were blank of any emotion and looked almost lifeless and bored as they coldly glared at her.

"I could see if there is a connection." She spoke as Klaus arched his brows. "Alright, what do you need?," he asked as she sighed. "Anything that belongs to her physically or spiritually." She spoke as he paused. She then realised he didn't have that.

"Alright I'll try and narrow it down with a spell from my coven's spell books. Do you at least have a name?," she asked as he sighed and nodded, "Of course, but.. must I reveal it? I've never heard of a spell like this with merely a name."

"I am trying to connect to her spiritually, with her name I can narrow down options instead of with a trait since many people possess traits, mr. mikaelson." She murmured, as he narrowed his eyes.  "..Caroline. Caroline Forbes." He muttered nonchalantly, in his English accent as he took one of the cups of whiskey, but even while his gaze left her she could practically see the moment, feel his hand which could instantly rip out her heart.

But she'll rip out his first.

Forbes? One of the founding families in mystic falls. That is where the doppelgänger is.

Oh rose is going to love this.

"Is that all?," he asked as she perked up from her thoughts and nodded and he motioned for her to leave, moving the whiskey in his glass as he title it with his finger.. "oh and Aurel. One last thing." He spoke as the girl turned to him, while his head turned only slightly. He smirked.  "If you get her hurt, in any way possible, I will rip out your organs alphabetically."

Back in Katherine's bedroom, the blonde and the petrova both laughed at they entered, their heels clinking against the floor. "You know that I love you right?," Caroline spoke, as Katherine hummed. "Are you talking to me or the new shoes?," she spoke as Caroline shushed her. "I can love you both." She spoke, putting down the bags.

Katherine rolls her eyes playfully at the blonde, as she takes out a dress from one of the bags.

Caroline pauses as she turns to the unknown woman behind Katherine. But the blonde seemed nonchalant since Katherine had sensed her in the room, and had vamp sped and pinned her to a wall. 

"Oh, Kat, chill." She laughed as Katherine rolled her eyes. "Don't sneak up on a vampire." She spoke before getting pushed away by an unknown force. "Don't attack a witch." She spoke back, as Caroline cleared her throat. "Don't confuse a Caroline? I am sorry, who the are you?," she asked as the Bennett's lips curled.

"Lucy. I see your taste has improved." She spoke with a smirk, but got hit in the shoulder by the petrova. "—kidding, It's good to see you," she spoke, as Katherine sighed. "I'm glad you could make it." Glad was a lie it seemed. Caroline knew it since she had been around so much lying boyfriends. Most of them were elena's though, since she rarely went serious with her relations.

Katherine began walking back to the confused blonde who had given up on the two and started to look through the clothes.

"You called, I came." Lucy remarked as Katherine scoffed, "Like you had a choice." She spoke and Caroline perked up at this. Well this is getting interesting.