Chapter 18 Suspicous Team, Nervous Player

Chapter 18

The next day, I went to school with Trinity. She kept talking about how she hoped Kise would ask her out. I didn't necessarily pay attention because I thought it was boring. Then she said, "So, do you like Kuroko, or Kagami?" I stopped and yelled, "What!" She laughed and said, "You know, they'll find out someday. Who would you date out of the two. If you chose one of them, there will be a lot of conflict involved. One friendship will be upgraded, while one will deteriorate." She was probably right because to some people they will be sad that they weren't chosen, but I'm happy I'm not at that stage yet with them knowing I'm a girl. Trinity and I talked about how maybe the school might be getting suspicious about me maybe not being a girl. I was getting a little bit worried, but it would come someday.

When we got inside, I saw all of the popular girls in the class all huddled on the side gossiping and on the other side, near the lockers Kagami, Kuroko, and the freshman on the team were talking amongst each other. I hid quickly behind a nearby trash can and I heard Kagami say, "I don't think Ren's a guy at all. He acts like a girl sometimes with Trinity." "I kind of have to agree, but we have to find proof to convict her to the school," said one of the freshman. I was shocked they were going to do this to me. Then I heard the captain walk over to them while they were talking about me being a girl. "How dare you guys speak about Ren like that. Girl or not, I'm thankful she is making this year better than other years. Without her, we would look bad and we wouldn't be winning together. Also, she keeps the team together and helps us improve," said the captain. I smiled and heard one of the freshman yell, "But it is ruining our pride as a man. Don't you have pride captain, she is ruining our pride and making women look as good as us." "I don't like it, but we need to know if Ren is a guy or a girl," said the captain.

While walking home for the day, I knew I couldn't keep up hiding my identity. It was either play on, or keep it hidden as long enough, where I would have to leave the school. I don't know what to do anymore. What should I do? Hide my identity until I can play against as many "Generation of Miracles"? I really need help, please help me somebody!

~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I want some help. I want have opinnions on if I should give away Ren's identity as a girl in the next chapter, or keep her identity as long as I can until I think it is a good point to expose her being a girl?

If you want vote, fan, and comment :D ^_^