Chapter 6 My First Love Confession

Chapter 6

When I finally got back home to where I could live my normal life. I walked with Trinity to school like I always did. She asked me," So how have you been doing, Ren?" " I have been doing fine, how about you?" I said. She said," I was so worried about you because you have never broken a promise with me before." We kept talking, when we were stopped by Kyle and Trent. " So, look at the hot shot now. She thinks she can be a champ, huh?" said Trent. Trinity whispered to me," Who are they and how do they know your secret?" I whispered to her," I will explain later, go get help." I bolted straight though Kyle and Trent. They turned around and ran after me and Trinity ran to school to get help.

I ran down the sidewalk as fast as I could. I was taking the long way to school, so I could still make it on time. Trinity knew this because I went on the path we would take if we went to school early. I kept running, but Kyle was very fast, like me. I was almost there when Kyle grabbed me and punched me in the face really hard. He punched me in the gut and then he used his leg to kick me hard in the leg. I bet he wanted to break it so I can't run properly anymore. He then shoved me to the ground because I was already tired from letting him punch me. I closed my eyes ready to fall to the ground, to crack my head this time. I heard Trinity scream out of fear because she didn't want me to get a more serious concussion, but someone caught me. I opened my eyes and I looked up to see who caught me. I looked into the persons concerning blue eyes. It was Kuroko who caught me and he was underneath me protecting my head. His hands were over my head, protecting me. He was hugging me and I had no idea why he would do that. He looked scared about something, but right now I felt different. I could hear my heart beating so fast, and I didn't know why it was beating so fast. The moment ended when my brother Eita was there beating them up and he yelled at them," If you hurt Ren, I'll kill you! Don't make a excuse that she's a coward because your a coward for picking on the injured!" Kyle and Trent ran for it because they knew they didn't stand a chance against him. Kyle looked back at me with a smirk on his face.

I stayed where I was because my legs were shaking, Kuroko was still hugging me. Eita tapped Kuroko's shoulder and he stopped hugging me. He then helped me up. I turned around and helped Kuroko get up. I bowed and said," Thank you for catching me when I fell and also for protecting my head." For some reason he looked like he was blushing when he said," I'm repaying you back for helping me with history homework." Kagami ran over and said," Where are they, let me at them! Those damn Yuta, where are they?" Oh, can you believe this guy! When one of his teammates are injured, he doesn't even ask if your okay. All he wants to know is where the opposing team is when one of your teammates is beaten up. " Already taken care of," said my brother as he walked away.

I walked into homeroom, and all of the girls in the class, was raving on about a dance this week, where a girl had to ask a guy to the dance. Then the next dance, a guy had to ask a girl to the next dance. Trinity told me we could go with each other to the dance because we looked like different genders now, but if I wanted to be a girl, she would help me with it. I went and sat in the back, like I usually did with Kuroko, Kagami, and the other team members. It felt like the teacher talked for hours, but soon enough, the bell rang signaling my first period, math. I got up from my desk, and was going to walk out when I heard Kagami lightly hit Kuroko in the back of the head saying," Wake up already, its time for math." Kuroko woke up and said"Ok, I'll go with you."

They walked towards the door and walked down the hall with me. We said nothing because there was nothing really to say to each other. When we got into math class, we sat in the back, like usual. I saw Trinity sitting right next to me, which was new. She said," Did they pick a fight with you?" " No, I just walked to class with them," I answered. Then she whispered," Rumor has it, that a bunch of girls today are going to ask you out to the dance this week." "What!" I whisper back. She just laughed," I'm just warning you," she said. After math class I walked down the hall and a shy girl came over to me and said," Umm, can I talk to you, Ren." I nodded and walked with her.

We walked to the athletic locker room and she said," Will you go to the dance with me." She made a face like I was going to reject her very quick. This was the first time, I had ever heard some girl, ask me to a dance. It was very awkward because I'm a girl myself disguised as a boy. I said," I'm sorry, but I'm not going to the dance." She looked up at me and slapped me in the face in a instant." You're just saying that because your going with that Trinity girl!" she said and ran away crying. I touched my cheek and saw a little bit of blood was coming out because of her nails. I walked away to my next class, history not even caring about the blood coming out.

When I got there, blood was still coming out of my wound, but I sat down anyway. Kagami saw it and grabbed my arm." Who scratched you face!" he yelled. I didn't answer, so he yelled louder," Who did this to you, you idiot!" Everyone was looking now and he yelled again saying," Only, I can hurt you bad!" I got out of his grip and said," It's none of you business, you know. Also, stop being a homo." "WHAT! I'm not homo!" yelled Kagami. I answered," What, there's nothing wrong with it." "Oh, so your calling yourself a homo!" he yelled at me. I yelled back," What! I'm straight, you dumbass!" The teacher came in and separated us and sent me to the nurse's office.

I walked down the hall with Kagami and I said," Why do you think your the only one who can beat me up, huh?" " Because you beat me up at the club fair, and basketball practice. Someday, I'll beat you up fair and square, so for now you shouldn't get beaten up by others," he said. We kept walking down the hall, and we turned and opened the door to the office. The Nurse's Office was on the right, so I went that way. When I got in the nurse immediately put a bandage on my face. When she was done, I walked out of there and to the cafeteria because it was already lunch. I sat down with Trinity and we ate alone and talked about the upcoming events. She said," Are you coming to my volleyball game this Sunday?" " Sure, I'll be there. Are you coming to my basketball game this Saturday?" I asked. She laughed and said," Hell yea!" We laughed and joked around about what was going to happen this weekend, and so on.