The End Of Dark Fantasy

"JUNG HO SEOK"

A certain blonde head's voice hollered all around the corner of Kim residence. The aforementioned male was running around the area as the blonde head chasing him behind. A heart-warming giggle escaped from the man, his eyes having this mischievous glint to tease the blondie further.

"If you don't stop and fucking give me that iced americano back, I'm gonna shove this entire case of sprite bottle into your asshole till it reaches your mouth and comes out from there. And I'll do that for damn sure."

Hobi gulped at Yoongi's threat. Well, it's not unusual for them to tease each other and giving death threats to each other. Still, every time Yoongi's threat managed to give shivers to his whole body. Maybe, because of his hoarse voice or the cold eyes. Hobi is not sure.

When Hobi is about to surrender and to give the boy's favorite beverage back to him, a sweet voice from the entrance of the house, halts both the boys and Hobi is awestricken by the way the blondie's whole demeanor changes from wild cat into mushy cat.

"Baby, how many times do I have to tell you to not squabble with Hobi for silly things?" Jimin patted Yoongi's head and tucked the loose hair strands behind this ear.

"But, Jiminie Hyungggg, it's him. He started it. He abducted my iced americano and threatened me by saying he would pour that all out into the drainage." Yoongi whined and clings his arms around the man's neck and snuggled on his chest. A revere smile that spreads over the plump lips of the man was worth a sight to see. His arms carefully encircled the boy's waist and pulled him closer. This moment is what Jimin was longed and yearned for. This contentment, Jimin feels inside his heart heals all the gut-wrenching pain his heart had endured all along. He can feel his wounds getting mended, the bleeding has stopped, scars slowly fading into the shade of his heart's own color and the new blossoms of flowers bloomed on the once dry skin. The blossoms gave him the hope, hope to love again. And belief, believing in love again. Yoongi hadn't lied when he said "I can be your healer".

One of Jimin's palm, cups the younger face on the side and made him look into his eyes. The eyes Jimin worshiping these days. He chuckled at the boy's sulking face and pecked his cute meow meow nose. Yoongi scrunched his nose cutely which successfully draw out a sweet giggle from the man's mouth.

"Baby... It's just an iced americano. I can buy you a whole Starbucks company if you want." (A/n: the love language your author wants to hear from her partner, but the sad truth is your author is single as fuck and delusional as double fuck.) Yoongi grinned like a maniac as his boyfriend bragging his wealth proudly. "So, don't engage yourself over those trivial fights with that good for nothing cop."

"Excuse ME" Hobi let out an offended scoff. "You're excused. Just go away, so that I can get some privacy with my boyfie." Yoongi said and laughed hard along with his boyfriend by the way Hobi cursing them under his breath.

"Well, sorry for getting into your privacy," a new voice gained the attention of all the men in living room. "I hope you two know this is my house, I hope you both not fuck in my house and I'm not ready to clean the mess you guys leave behind. So, if you want any privacy for fucking each other, get the fuck out of my house." Taehyung said with polite smile on his face.

"Daddy, what is fuck?" sleepy Chim chim asked Tae soonly-going-to-get-beaten-by-his-cute-husbun hyung. "Holy fuck" he cursed.

"KIM TAEHYUNG" upon hearing a yell from his husbun, Taehyung leaves the sleepy Chim chim on the couch and strides towards their room in the second floor.

Jungkook chased him behind, not before telling Hobi, Jimin and Yoongi to get comfortable and take care of Chim chim. When the time he reached his room, his husband is already inside and holding the door by positioning his whole-body weight against the door. Well, he can simply lock the door, but he knows if he does that, his husbun will definitely gonna burn him alive. Well, it will infuriate him more.