Dancing With You

Jungkook is sitting on the chair, enjoying the red wine which is served to him. He is looking at his husband who is chatting something that jungkook don't know or to be assumed, about his business shits to some Oldman.

Without knowing by himself, he is shamelessly starring at his husband's manly back side. His broad shoulder. Small waist which has been hugged tightly by the blazer. His long slender legs. Jungkook is literally drooling over his husband.

"Wipe your mouth Jungkookie"

Jungkook jolted because of sudden voice, then he heard a loud laughter from his best friend.

"Man, you're literally eyefucking your husband. How shameless you're Jungkook" Yoongi mocked him while shaking his head. A small smirk is evident on his lips.

"I-i didn't. I'm just watching him, That's all" he said, desperately hiding his blazing red cheeks.

"Yeah yeah Sure" Yoongi chuckled.

"Huh Jungkook!" Jungkook turned his head and looked at the man who called his name. His eyebrows furrowed, when he recognised the man.

There stood Taehyung's best man with a gentle smile on his lips. Jungkook is not officially introduced to this man. It's his husband job after all. So he don't know the man's name.

"Hi jungkook. I know you don't know me. That's why I'm introducing myself to you without the help of my best friend or we can say your husband" that man said with gentle smile. His eyes disappeared because of the smile.

"I'm Park Jimin, CEO of Park Coglamarate and best friend of Kim Taehyung. Really nice to meet you Jungkook" Jimin lifted his hand for handshake. That Jungkook took and shook a little.

"Oh.. H-Hi Jimin. Huh nice to meet you too. Huh.. Hah this is my best friend Min Yoongi. We both are doing M.B.B.S in Seoul University."

Jimin looked at Yoongi, who has been looking at him since the moment Jimin came.

Jimin gave a small smile and reached his hand for a handshake with Yoongi. He accepted and shook his hand with small smile. Then Jimin turned towards Jungkook.

"I'm so happy for you guys. I was worried about Taehyung and his future. You see, he is a Workaholic. He don't even take care of his own health. That brat always gives me headache. Now I'm relieved, because he has you now." Jimin voice is laced with concern.

"I hope you will take a good care of him." Jimin said, while looking at his best friend who is busily talking with his clients. Jungkook followed Jimin gaze and he also looked at his husband. He genuinely likes the relationship between Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin really cares about his best friend.

Suddenly Taehyung turned and his eyes lands on his husband who is looking at him. Their gaze locked with each other. Jungkook is again mesmerized by his husband's beauty. Taehyung now coming towards Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook, May I get a honour to Dance with You?" Jimin asked, reaching his hand for Jungkook. Jungkook hesitantly looked at his husband, who didn't say anything, just standing beside him and looking Jimin with same Blank eyes.

"Oh Jungkook don't mind him." Jimin said and passed a slight glare towards Taehyung.

"Go ahead Jungkook. Atleast you can dance with this hottie" Yoongi mumbled against his ear. Jungkook glared at his bes friend.

After a while, jungkook hesitantly placed his hand on Jimin's. Jimin smiles, when he was about to drag jungkook with him, another hand held Jungkook's other hand.

Jungkook looked at his husband with wide eyes, who is now holding his hand.

"Sorry Jimin, I'm here to dance with my Husband. Find a man for yourself." Taehyung said coldly and dragged jungkook with himself towards the dance floor.

"Jealous bitch" Jimin murmured to himself when the couple went a little bit far away from him. However yoongi heard what jimin said. He frowned and looked at Jimin confusedly. Jimin gave a tight lipped smile to yoongi and said quick bye to him, then left that place.

Yoongi still confusedly stared at the male until he disappeared from his sight. Then he looked at the couple who has been dancing for the slow melody.

Taehyung has wrapped his right arm around Jungkook's petite waist likewise jungkook has his arm around his husband's shoulder. His other hand holding his partner's right hand gently.

Taehyung feet are moving rhythmically along with the music. His dance is very elegant. Jungkook thought.

A while later, the music changed into very slow melody. All the couples dancing along with them changed their dancing posture and hugged each other. The music sounds very sensual.

Jungkook looked at his husband to know whether they are continuing the dance or they are going to stop.

But when his eyes met with his husband, his breath hitched. Because he saw something, very dark, like a dark desire and menacing lust in his eyes.

When the song turned into more sensual. Taehyung unknowingly gripped Jungkook's waist a little tight. He leaned towards the Brunette, face very close to his lips.

Jungkook started to breath fast. His mind is totally bewitched by the sudden changing of mood from his husband.

Taehyung poked his tongue a little out, and licked the corner of Jungkook's lips. Jungkook tensed at the sudden contact.

Then Taehyung started to give wet kisses on Jungkook's cheeks. He slowly loosened the necktie of the younger and unbuttoned first few buttons. His kisses travelled from his cheeks to the length of his neck. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly. His fingers are tangled in Taehyung's raven hair. Unknowingly submitting himself to the stranger labelled as husband.

When Taehyung gave a open mouthed kisses behind his ear. Jungkook parted his lips, out of an unknown pleasure. Then Taehyung eagerly sucked that place. Desperately want to create a hickey. That's when Jungkook lost his sanity, forgets his surrounding and lets out a whiny moan.

Suddenly Taehyung pushed himself away from the younger, eyes wide with unknown horror, taking in the disheveled state of the younger who has been staring at the older with wide eyes, pink cheeks, while clutching the area where Taehyung had created a hickey.

Taehyung closed his eyes to calm down himself, then sprinted out of that place without sparing a glance to the younger.

Jungkook stood there, dumfounded. His legs are in the verge of giving up. So he couldn't even follow his husband. His eyes are watered. His mind are clouded with only one thought and that is "He left me."

____________________________

1094 words

Happy New year everyone.. borahae💜