Am i going to lose my virginity?

The above picture is not mine.. it belongs to the rightful owner..

~2 Months later~

The drizzling of Evening rain, slowly caressed Jungkook's soft skin. His eyes are fixated on the pouring Rain. The sky looks so gloomy, the dark clouds are hiding the falling sun. Just like the Weather, Jungkook's mood also gloomy.

Why? Who is the reason for his downcast? That's none other than his Husband Kim Taehyung.

There is no changes in their two months of married life. They're still strangers to each other but the husbands for the world. In this two months, Taehyung didn't talked with Jungkook at least for once. Even Jungkook approaches him, Taehyung just brushes him off like jungkook doesn't exist.

And days goes by, the bitterness he's feeling for his husband is turning into anger. Nowadays, Jungkook is very mad at Taehyung.

After all, his anger is quite reasonable. Who would accept their husband, who is sleeping in the next room, moaning or we can say having sex with someone, not with their own husband everyday? It's quite a complicated situation right?

Jungkook is so so mad. He really want to kill his husband and his fucking bitch with the medical equipment, he has been using to learn medical.

When he is deep in his thought, his eyes lands on some girl, who is standing under the tree, which is in the opposite of where jungkook is sitting.

The girl is dripping wet, her hair sticks all over the skin, hiding her face. Her head is lowered. She wears a black knee length dress and she is bare feet.

Jungkook is studying in this Uni for three years, he is quite familiar with all the students in his collage. He never seen this girl before.

Jungkook watched her with furrowed brows. He felt weird. The girl is weird actually. Jungkook tried to avert his gaze from that girl. But he couldn't. His eyes are fixated on that girl without his will.

That girl slowly raised her head. Her wet hair are removing on it's own and showing her face clearly to Jungkook. Jungkook's breath hitched when his eyes locked with that girl's.

She grinned at Jungkook. His eyes widened and an invisible shiver ran down Jungkook's spine because of her creepy grin. His breath started to raise faster.

Before he could faint out of fright, someone tapped his shoulder. Jungkook startled badly.

"Hey hey kook. What happened? You okay? Why you look so frightened?" Yoongi asked worriedly while holding jungkook by his shoulder.

Jungkook is breathing heavily. He turned again to look at the girl. However to his dismay, the girl is not there. Not even the distance where jungkook sight could reach.

Jungkook is confused. "Who is she?" This is the only thought jungkook has in his mind right now.

"Kook, what happened? Why are sweating so badly? Kook is something wrong?" Yoongi again asked worriedly.

Jungkook slowly shakes his head, indicating Yoongi to not worry.

Yoongi sighed and sat beside him. "Kook, are you thinking about Taehyung? I'm once again telling you, If it is too much for you to handle, just divorce him. You're more matter than any stupid wishes of your father."

Jungkook is not at all interested in Yoongi's talks. His eyes are still on the tree, where he saw that weird girl a while ago. His mind is engrossed in only one thought and that is "there's something i need to find out"

~

It's next day morning. Jungkook is standing on his balcony, watching the sunrise with a cup of coffee in his hand. It's Jungkook's usual. Watching the Sunrise. He felt relaxed whenever he see the sunrise. It always reminds him, after every dark, the light is waiting to raise.

He is all set to go to his college. He still has a hour for his college to open. So for stealing the time, he is standing and enjoying the morning.

When he was about to go to his room from his balcony, he heard someone knocks from his room door. Jungkook stood there and thought "there is no one beside Taehyung and me in this house. Taehyung would never come to my room. Then who is knocking my room door?" His mind drifted to that weird girl he saw yesterday.

He gulped hard, his nerves are filling with fright, just by the thought of that girl. Jungkook slowly approached the door.

He really don't wanna open the door, still he gathered all his courage and flew open the door hastily.

When he saw who is standing in front of him, he heaved a relieved sigh. However within a second the relief turned into fury and Jungkook asked "what do you want?" to the other person.

There stood Taehyung, with furrowed brows and blank face. He looked Jungkook from head to toe, then fixated his eyes on the other's doe one.

Jungkook averted his gaze from his husband. He don't know why, he can't stand his husband's gaze not more than a minute. Jungkook thought his eyes are infuriating and intimidating, that's why.

"Why are you here? And what do you want?" Jungkook asked, now with a small voice. He is greatly affected by his husband's mere presence.

"I wanna shower" Taehyung said casually and entered into Jungkook's room. Jungkook furrowed his brows and looked at Taehyung, now clearly. His breath got trapped in his throat when his eyes lands on his husband's outfit.

Taehyung is wearing only bathrobe. And that robe reaches only till his knee and his chest are visible clearly for Jungkook's eyes to see. Jungkook gulped hard this time because of the twitch inside his pant.

Taehyung walked passed jungkook and headed towards the bathroom. When he was about to enter, Jungkook stopped him by calling his name.

Taehyung looked Jungkook over his shoulder. "What happened to your own bathroom?" Jungkook asked meekly.

Taehyung stood their silently for a while and said "the geezer is not working". With that saying he entered into the bathroom without sparing another glance to Jungkook.

"Oh.. Geezer is not working. It's really a serious issue. Who can survive from bathing in a cold water. It's okay he can have bathroom." Jungkook said to himself and started to arrange his bag.

However a sudden thought, makes him halt his work. He furrowed his brows when realization hits him.

"Wait a sec, if his geezer from his bathroom is not working, then he can go to the guestroom right? Why he is coming to my room? How daring you're Kim fucking Taehyung. Yes I'm not gonna slip this chance to fight with him. Come out Kim Taehyung, today You're going to see devil of Kim Jungkook" Jungkook said with huff.

He seated on the bed with huff and crossed his arms across his chest. He's mentally preparing some of the points, which he can use against in their upcoming argument.

When he heard the clicking sound of the bathroom door, he turned around abruptly and opened his mouth to shout at Taehyung.

However, when his eyes lands on Taehyung not only his mouth, his eyes also wide opened.

Taehyung came out of the door with all his half naked glory. There only a small towel which is hiding Taehyung's ding-dong. His bare chest are toned abs are displayed for jungkook to see. Taehyung is drying his hair with another small towel. Jungkook can see the flexing of muscles when Taehyung is drying his hair.

When Taehyung realized Jungkook's gaze on him, he looked at the younger and smirked slightly. He slowly started to approach the younger.

Jungkook gulped and thought "Am i going to lose my virginity today?"

____________________________

Cliffhanger 🤭

Don't worry the update will be sooner. Anyway thank you all for reading this book. I'm so happy to see 17 reads and 6 votes for this story.

I love u all.. Borahae💜