That's all Am I to you?

Jungkook stood their, stunned. His eyes not all trying to get off its sight from the half naked god, who is now coming towards him.

Jungkook's one side of the brain is screaming at him to get hold on himself and another side of brain is shouting at him to surrender himself to his hot and sexy husband. In between these both screaming and shouting, Jungkook decided to stand still and do nothing.

When Taehyung stood closer to him, Jungkook looked at his husband without any wavers in his eyes. He wants to show his husband, that he is not at all affected by his husband's oozing dominance.

Taehyung Chuckeled, when he saw the determination in Jungkook's big doe eyes. He badly want to crush that determination.

Taehyung again took a step forward, this time, to maintain a decent distance between them, jungkook also took a step backward.

After two backward steps, Jungkook stumbled on the bed and falls on it. Without wasting time, Taehyung also hovered above the younger.

"He-hey.. what are you doing? Get off me." Jungkook struggled to push Taehyung away from him. But the elder, held his both hands by his single hand, pinned Jungkook hands above his head on the bed.

Jungkook tried to pry his hand away from him, but Before he could, Taehyung buried his head in the crook of the younger's neck and mumbled a quite "Don't" to the younger. His hold on the younger's hand loosened.

Jungkook stilled on his action, when he heard his husband's Deep voice, which sending vibration to his whole body  from his neck. He looked at his husband, who is now greedily sniffing his Scent from his neck.

Jungkook don't know what urges him to caress Taehyung's head. But he slowly threaded his fingers in Taehyung's black locks and caressed his head. Something inside Jungkook is telling him, that his husband needs a comfort. So as a good husband, Jungkook decided to give that to Taehyung.

For a while, their action continued. Jungkook laying there silently and caressing his husband's head, who is now totally lied on his husband, hugging him like a giant teddy bear.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a cold sensation on his neck. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked down. When he sees the cause of sudden wet sensation, his breath hitched inside his lungs.

Taehyung is licking his neck, while looking at Jungkook's big doe eyes. Then without any warning he bit that area and started to suck there. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and bit his lips hard, to control any unwanted sound. His hand flew over to Taehyung shoulder, to clutch hard, when Taehyung started to suck harder.

Jungkook let out a gasp along with a moan when Taehyung rutted his hips on the younger. That's when Jungkook realised Taehyung is hard. And that fact alone is enough to make jungkook"s dick twitch inside his pants.

Taehyung's kisses traveled from younger's neck to his Jaw. His rutting didn't fell at all. He keep on thrusting his hips against Jungkook's clothed member. Taehyung's towel is on the verge of falling from his body.

This all sensation is very new to Jungkook. His eyes are stinging with tears, due to the immense pleasure he is getting from his husband.

After few more thrusts Jungkook is on the edge of his climax, by seeing Taehyung's reaction, Jungkook guess Taehyung is also on the way to his orgasm.

When he was about to come, out of nervousness, Jungkook attached his lips with Taehyung. Their first kiss. However when Jungkook's lips touched Taehyung's, Taehyung abruptly stoped his action and stood up. His hands are clutching the towel to hide his manhood. With a wide eyes Taehyung sees the Younger's condition.

Jungkook is totally wrecked. His lips are glossy and swollen due to constant biting. His wide shimmering eyes looking at Taehyung confusedly. His clothes are ruffled. The visible tent in his pants. Jungkook is still laying on the bed, panting heavily, mind is dazed because of the unfinished orgasm.

"Tae-Taehyung" Jungkook stuttered and extended his hand to touch Taehyung's, but before he could, Taehyung yanked his hand like he got shock by electricity.

Jungkook retreated his hand hesitantly and placed it against his chest. His eyes are glossy, Looking at Taehyung with so much vulnerability.

"Fuck. What have I done?" Taehyung muttered under his breath while ruffling his hair out of frustration however Jungkook heard that.

Taehyung turned around and went straight towards the door. Jungkook panicked at the thought of elder leaving him at this state. He tried to stand up and go towards Taehyung.

"Taehyung st-stop"

"No stay there"

Taehyung said with deathly glare. Jungkook halts on his step. He is genuinely afraid of his husband right now.

"Don't come near me Jeon. You are just as same as everyone. Ready to spread your legs for me. How pathetic you are for my cock Jeon. I really hate those sluts. And now you're one among all of that group of sluts."

With that saying Taehyung left the room. Jungkook stood there stunned. He couldn't trust his ears. His eyes are shedding more tears than ever. Jungkook kneeled on the ground and started to cry very hard.

"That's all am I to you? A pathetic slut?"

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. All the pent up sadness, frustration, loneliness, endurance, everything made him cry so hard.

After a good amount of his crying session, he stood up, his legs are shaking. His eyes are swollen snd red. With so much struggle he went to the bathroom and washed his face. His boner is long gone.

He looked at his reflection and Chuckeled dryly. "A pathetic slut. Kim Taehyung you crossed the boundary. Hereafter I'm not going to endure anything. You're going to see the new version of Jungkook, Who'll be the hell for you"

With that saying to himself, jungkook came out and changed his clothes, he took his bag and went out to his college.

In his hurried state, jungkook failed to notice a pair of eyes which is looking at him longingly.

After watching Jungkook, who is going out of the house, Taehyung marched towards his room. He entered and locked it, and went straightly to the bathroom.

He opened the shower and stood under it. His hands went downwards towards his manhood. He get a hold on it and started to stroke it slightly. A deep moan left his lips.

After some teasing on his slit, Taehyung started to stroke his cock faster. His bite his lips hard to not leave any noises from his lips.

When he was in the verge of Cumming, he let out a long moan, which is "ah.. ah.. Jung-Jungkook jungkook.. ye-yes yes ahh.."

With that long moan, he spilled all his seed into his palm. His hands and the wall are painted by the white liquid.

Taehyung panted heavily. After collecting himself from a mind-blowing orgasm, Taehyung opened his eyes. Without knowing a lonely tear falls from his eyes. One after another, the tears started to pour constantly.

He leaned his head against the wall and wailed loudly. His lips muttering the same words which is "Sorry Jungkook"

____________________________

Hey there pretty readers😍

Ya'll know what?? This book got 33 reads.. OMG😆 I'm screaming rn..

Thank u guys for reading my work.. i love u all.. Borahaeeeeee,,💜💜💜

And don't hate TaeTae🥺