Let's find the truth

"You."

"No, you."

"Yoongi, I'm gonna kick your ass if you not gonna do it."

"Why should I do it? It's your husband's matter. What it has anything to do with me?" Yoongi asked with an offended look.

"If you not gonna call him, I'm gonna kick you balls instead of your ass." Jungkook stated calmly while blowing his fingers sassily.

Yoongi groaned loudly. "Jeon fucking jungkook, I'll definitely gonna kill you someday."

"yeah yeah you can do it later, now call him." Jungkook replied nonchalantly. "and it's Kim fucking Jungkook, not Jeon fucking Jungkook."

"Fuck you." Yoongi yelled frustratedly.

"Fine I'll call him" Yoongi said and took out his phone from his pocket. He dialled a specific number and placed it against his ear. Annoyingly expecting to hear that irritating voice of someone. Jungkook mouthed him to put the phone on speaker mode. Yoongi complied grumpily. They both can hear the ringing sound from the phone. When the ringing sound indicating the call has been attended. "Hello" Yoongi voiced out timidly.

"Say what you wanna say immediately, not like you, I have so much of works to do" the voice from the other side of the line said.

Yoongi huffed out an irritated sigh and tilted his head towards Jungkook, who is sheepishly smiling at the blonde man. "If he is not needed for us, I would have killed him several times."

Jungkook silently giggled and urged Yoongi to speak further.

"Can you please do a favour for me?"

"And what I get in return?"

"Ahh.. this fucking little shit. He is totally getting on my nerves Jungkook" Yoongi exclaimed annoyingly. Jungkook urged him to speak again.

"Fine. I'll buy you a sprite."

"Not tempting at all"

"ahh.. I'll buy you a whole ass case full of sprite."

"Well offer accepted. What is your favour?"

Jungkook snatched the phone from Yoongi's hold. "Oh.. Hoseokie hyung, I want an autopsy report of girl named Lilith. Her age is 24. She died on last year December 17th. And cause of death is suicide. Would you please arrange it fast?"

"Sure Jungkookie. I'll meet you at evening with a report. Don't worry."

"You sure, you can arrange it this much sooner?"

"Cent percent sure. Then what else I'm capable of being a police officer trainee" Hoseok stated proudly.

"and that's why I always say hoseokie hyungie is the best." Jungkook giggled.

Hoseok chuckled at the other side and Yoongi grumbled and mockingly mouthed Jungkook's words which successfully made the boy spill a lot of giggles.

Then they bid their goodbyes and hung up the call.

________

"Yahhh.. Yoongi"

A loud voice bombarded all over the garden as the red head male jogged towards the two men who has been seated on the chairs which are belonged to the round stone table.

The garden was eerily quite as it is still past noon. A big banyan tree providing a well needed shade from the sun to the two males.