Time to Kill the Bitches

Jungkook stared at his refelction on the mirror. His eyes lands on the hickey which were made by none other than his husband, Taehyung.

The purple blotches starts from his neck to his collarbone. His fingers slowly caressed that irritated skin. His eyes lingered on that blotches. And his mind automatically took him to that moment.

Jungkook really despises as well as cherishes that moment. He really do. He despises it, because Taehyung made him weak and took advantage of his state. He really hates to show his submissive side to Taehyung.

And he cherishes it, because, he got the chance to be close with Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes diverted it's gaze from his neck to his lips. The lips which forgets everything and shamelessly smashed against Taehyung's one. That's when his mind reminds him the words Taehyung had spat.

"Don't come near me Jeon. You are just as same as everyone."

Jungkook's eyes wavered. His reflection on the mirror started to blur.

"Ready to spread your legs for me."

He placed his legs on the seat he has been sitting and closed his thighs tightly and hugged it.

"How pathetic you are for my cock Jeon."

He scratched the marks in his necks roughly with his nails.

'I really hate those sluts. And now you're part of that group of sluts."

He yelled loudly. He doesn't care whether his husband could hear him or not. He need to let it all out. His nails created a red line on his pale neck and little bit of blood oozing out from that small scratches.

His face is full of tears. His eyes are blurry. His lips trembling. He really hate this.

"What had I done to deserve this" Jungkook said to his refelction and burried his face in his hands.

"Am I slut to you. I hate you so much Kim Taehyung. So fucking much"

After what felt like a hour, jungkook got up from the seat and trotted towards his bed.

He laid limply on it. And tried to sleep. That's when he remembered something. He stood up from the bed abruptly with wide eyes. And took some cotton balls from his night table and stuffed that inside his both ears.

Then he settled on his bed perfectly. He took the pillow and hold it tightly against his both ears.

Within Five minute, he started to hear the noises he despises a lot. Jungkook tightened his hold around the pillows and stuffed it way more tightly against his ears.

Once tired eyes, again started to pour the tears like a waterfall. Its not new for Jungkook after all. It's regular thing for him to hear his husband's moans from the next door since the first night of their marriage.

Jungkook not supposed to take it so serious at all, because he is used to it. It's nothing new. But why his heart hurting so much today?

Why his eyes pouring lot of tears compared to other days. Why his hands badly want to choke the bitch who is now doing everything which is supposed to be done by him to his husband.

Why he desperately wants to stab Taehyung on his heart also his ding dong with a sharp knives which he uses to learn to do surgeries.

Because He called you slut, however the fact is he himself is the actual slut.

Jungkook widened his eyes when the realisation hits him. He sat on the bed and removed the pillows and cotton balls from his ears.

Now he can clearly hear his husband's shameless moans. Each and every moans of Taehyung getting on the nerves of Jungkook and clouding his mind into wrath.

Jungkook stood up abruptly from the bed. He stomped towards his bedroom door. Mind is hazy. The only thought running inside his head is "Time to Kill the Bitches"

Jungkook opened the door and walked towards Taehyung's bedroom door. His steps are so loud that Taehyung can also hear that.

He stood in front of his husband's room. Taehyung's moans are loudly piercing through his ears and adding fuel to his wrath.

"You approached me, touched me, took advantage of my weak state and called me slut. And now you're doing dirty with another slut, while your husband is in your next door. How daring you're Kim Taehyung. Today I'm gonna kill you and that bitch of yours"

With saying to himself, Jungkook opened the door abruptly and stepped inside. Ready to see the most disgusting scene of his husband with someone else.

But much to his surprise, what he saw, made him frozen on his spot. His eyes widened to it's extreme level. Mouth went dry. Legs refusing to move further. That's how Shocked Jungkook was.

Because the scene in front of him was, His husband is in middle of the sex, Moaning loudly, eyes pouring pleasurable tears, His dick stood upright, with angry red tip and popping veins.

However the reason for his Bewilderment is, his husband having sex with No One.

Jungkook's face morphed into confusion. Taehyung is holding something, like someone's hips above his dick. But there is no one.

He is thrusting his hips upwards. But he doesn't thrust it into anything.

Jungkook is so stunned. He cannot able to understand what is happening in front of his eyes.

It means his husband is having sex everyday with no one. Is it for real?

Maybe he is dreaming. But even if he dreams, then does it come on daily basis?

What the actual fuck is this?

Jungkook's running thoughts were cut by Taehyung's loud moan. Jungkook came out from his daze.

He examined his husband's expression and find out that Taehyung is on the verge of his climax.

Jungkook slowly trots towards him. Then what he saw made him stunned again.

Taehyung's face are crunched and his eyes producing more tears. But what jungkook saw is, by judging Taehyung's expression, his tears and face crunch are not for pleasure but for pain.

Does he is in pain?

Without him knowing, his heart aches badly to know his husband is in pain. Jungkook slowly hovered his hand above still moaning Taehyung's forehead.

He caressed there and placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and shook him a little.

Taehyung didn't react. He is still moaning. His crying sound is exceeding his moaning sound.

Can't able to bear Taehyung's cry, Jungkook Started to shook him vigorously.

He called Taehyung's name again and again.

With lot of difficulty. Taehyung came out of his sleep, sat up abruptly on his bed.

He is breathing heavily and his eyes are widened while looking at his room in horror.

Jungkook stood there by Taehyung side. His hands are fisted against his chest. His wide doe eyes are taking in his husband's condition fully.

When Taehyung's eyes lands on Jungkook. Jungkook swear, he saw his husband's eyes looks him at utter relief.

But that relief was masked by fury in a fraction of second.

That's when he yelled "What the fuck you are doing here Jungkook?"

____________________________

Sorry for the late update😅

Anyway this book got 45 reads can y'all believe it.. OMG I'm so fucking happy..

I love u all.. borahae..💜