I'm sorry

Everything written below is my imagination. The medical terms and other things are just a reference i tooo from google to build up this story. So I hope You all would see this as just a mere mad girl's imagination.. love u💜 and enjoy

____________________________

"Cardiopulmonary Arrest"

Hoseok snatched the report from Yoongi's hand, because he is sure of one thing and that is, the cause of death is something other than this cardio blah blah shit. He himself saw the report before bringing that to these guys.

Even though he don't understand these medical terms, he still have this common sense to know that the cause of death will always be mentioned in bold letters. But why these guys are saying nonsense?

"What the hell? Did u guys gone blind?" He read it once again and showed it against Yoongi and Jungkook's face. "See. The cause of death written on it is 'severe trauma to the upper cervical spine." Doesn't it mean she hung up herself and she dead because her upper spine got damaged. They mentioned it clearly here. Then why are you saying nonsense?"

Yoongi and Jungkook both looked at each other. Both can't still digest the new found information.

"Let me explain it to him." Yoongi muttered and Jungkook nodded his head, eyes again scanning the whole report. "Okay Hoseok let me tell u some medical informations. So that, it will be easy for you to understand her case."

"So firstly. Yes. You're right. Her cause of death mentioned here is severe trauma to the upper cervical spine. She did hung up herself it's true. But, before she got hung up, the exact time mentioned here is 15 minutes, she got cardiopulmonary arrest, in simple terms, it is called heart attack." Hoseok blinked his eyes confusedly.

"And second thing, she is already been diagnosed for cardiomyopathy. It is a heart muscle disease. Here they mentioned it in her medical report" Jungkook suddenly told and showed the tiny printed words in the corner of the report.

The he looked at Yoongi. "I guess you already connected the dots." Yoongi nodded his head with wide eyes. Again petrified by the new found information.

"Guys please. Explain it clearly for me. I don't understand any shit." Hoseok exclaimed frustratedly.

Jungkook folded the report neatly and place it on the table. He turned to face Hoseok, his face held serious expression.

"Cardiomyopathy is a heart muscle disease. This condition makes it hard for the heart to deliver blood to the body, and lead to heart failure. When the patient of this disease, got a sudden shock and attack, it will affect their heart and it will be lethal. You understand?" Hoseok nodded his head.

Then Yoongi continued from Jungkook left. "So what is Jungkook and I'm thinking is, as per this report, she got heart attack because of this sudden unknown shock or attack, before this trauma to her upper cervical spine could happen and that too, 15 minutes before. So, in conclusion, she died before she even got hung up to death."

Hoseok looked both wide terrified eyes. "S-so you guys are saying she died already and she hung up her own body. OMG. Does that mean her ghost hung up her?" Jungkook and Yoongi groaned loudly. They didn't expected that Hoseok would be this much of a fool.

"Yah. Shithead. Are u really an idiot or are you acting as one?" Yoongi smacked Hobi's head and Hobi pouted at that. "Well hyung. The one you said is partially true." Because she indeed is a ghost. Jungkook thought to himself the last part.

"Hyung what we are trying to say is, she got attacked by someone before 15 minutes of her actual hung up death time and that attack triggered her heart and that leads to lethal. And that unknown person, the supposed to be culprit, to made it look like a suicide, he may hung up her body. Do you understand now?"