Let me Sacrifice for you

Six years later...

Dark clouds enveloped the once bright bluish sky. Drops of rain sprinkling over the green land. The soothing smell of wet land hits the nostrils of a boy who has been driving his car with opened window to enjoy the drizzling rain.

His soft hands stretched out from the window to feel the drizzles of the rain. A sweet little smile spreads on his cherry lips. The weather is very calming and it makes his soul peaceful.

Doe eyes were focused on the path as the car drives smoothly along the way. His serenity was interrupted by the sudden ringing of his phone. He tapped on the device connected his phone to the car to attend the call.

"Hello" his voice still holds the same sweetness even after years.

"Hey kook. Where are you? We've been waiting for you here since god knows how long. When will you come here?" Yoongi's complaining voice made Jungkook to let out a chuckle.

"Yoongs stop whining. I'll be there sooner. It's just I'm going visit that place. That's why it taking a sometime."

"Oh... It's Saturday. I'm sorry I forgot. You always visit that place on every Saturday. Right? it's slipped out of my mind. Take your time kook. We will wait for you. And say Hi to Jimin on my behalf." Jungkook smiled at his thoughtful friend.

"Sure. I meet you soon. Bye Yoongs." Jungkook hung up the call.

His eyes lands on the bouquet of orchids placed neatly on his passenger seat. A small sad smile spreads on his lips. "Thanks for everything you had given to me."

His car stops in front of the place he intended to visit. A big black gate welcomed him with a board in the above which had a writing 'Graveyard'.

He stepped out of the car. One hand holding the bouquet closer to his chest.

When he was about to take a step forward, "Papa~" Jungkook head whipped towards the direction where a sweet voice is calling him. A big bright smile spreads instantly on his lips. He immediately crouched down on the land with wide opened arms to embrace the small body which has been running enthusiastically towards him.

Jungkook let out a soft huff when that petite body landed on his torso. He immediately engulfed the little human tightly against his chest and nuzzled his nose in the boy's soft raven hair.

"Papa. You're late. You lost to Chimchim." The small boy yelled while hugging his papa tightly. Jungkook chuckled at the boy's cuteness.

"Yes. Papa is lost to baby Jiminie. So, what my winner boy wants from his loser papa?" Jungkook played along with the boy. The boy looked up and acted like thinking by placing his index finger on his chin. He hummed softly. Jungkook is endeared by the way the boy is acting.

"What about lots and lots of kisses from papa for Chimchim?" Jungkook laughed loudly and engulfed the boy with both arms and littered his face with lots and lots of kisses which made the boy to giggle cutely.

"hah... it's not fair." Both the males separated from their hug. A very sweetest smile automatically spreads on Jungkook's face, when he heard that very familiar and the most beautiful voice, he loves the most. He lifted the boy on his arm and stood up from his previous position.

"Why baby only getting all the kisses? What about daddy? Why daddy is not getting any from papa?" Jungkook and baby Chimchim giggled at the other male's reaction.

"Oh... come on. Now give me my kisses Jungkookie." Jungkook smiled and walked towards the whining male and planted a sweet kiss on the male's cheek.

"No. this is not enough." The male tugged Jungkook's face forward and attached his lips straight on Jungkook's one. Jungkook let out a yelp and hits the man's chest by his fist to push the man behind. But the man didn't let him go instead he sucked hard on the lower lip which successfully made jungkook to let out a whimper. Little chimchim covered his eyes the moment his daddy captured his papa's lips. Well, he is already used to this.

SOMBER MOANS (Taekook Story) ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें