Let Me Make Love With You

A faint melody of piano is playing on the background of the elegantly decorated hall. The silent chatters of the people and clanks of glasses are filled all over the place. The Distinct scent of lavenders gave the whole area a calming ambiance.

Jimin looked at the people, who he had invited for his party. By the way they are talking and laughing with each other, shows how much everyone is enjoying his party. However, Jimin is so sure about one thing and that is No one's laugh is definitely not genuine.

Everyone haves any ulterior motive for attending his party. Either to be in his good shoes or Taehyung's good shoes. As they both are the most renowned and successful business men in South Korea. He is totally unimpressed on this party. He host it just to give some appreciation to his employees, who had been working for his company enormous profit.

Jimin felt a person sitting beside him. But he didn't mind it. He simply sips his red wine and stares ahead the crowd.

"Hi Mr. Park." Jimin eyebrows furrowed, when he heard the familiar voice calling his name from beside. He turned his head a little to look at the Person. "Oh.. You're Yoongi. Right? Jungkook's friend." Jimin smiled at Yoongi, in return he received a small smile from the man. "I'm glad you remembered me."

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? My brain has the wonderful memory power just to not forget the face of pretty people I came across." Jimin cracked a cheeky smirk.

Yoongi lowered his head to hide his flustered face. His cheeks are blooming with pretty pink colour upon hearing Jimin's flirty comment.

"Well, uhm.. You see. Jungkook invited me to this party. He said he would feel lonely as you also will be busy with your acquaintances.  I hope you don't mind it." Yoongi tried to change their conversation.

Jimin chuckled at that. He can sense Yoongi's fluster state. He took pity on the boy and complied with him for his change of conversation.

"No no.. actually I'm glad, you came to my party." Jimin offered a sweet smile, to assure the boy, that he is fine with his presence.

Then they both basked in the comfortable silence around them. They both are sipping their own wine and watching guests.

Yoongi saw a beautiful pregnant woman and her husband. Her husband is slowly leading her to the dance floor. They both started to sway their bodies similar to the music. By now, Jimin also watching the couple.

The couple were so sweet with each other. They were laughing and enjoying the night on their own beautiful world. The husband lovingly kisses his wife's forehead and his wife smiles shyly at that. Then the husband bend forward and kissed the baby bump lovingly. They are in their own love bubble. Everyone can see how loving the couple are.

"I guess. It's great to love someone and be loved by someone." Yoongi said, His eyes still on the couple. Jimin chuckled at that.

"Love looks beautiful when it is viewed from afar." Jimin cracked his head to get a good look at Yoongi, who is by now looking at Jimin too. His lips curved into a sad smile. "Believe me, love could be harmful, when it Crosses it's boundary."

He simply took a sip from his wine and again directed his gaze towards the crowd.

Yoongi looked at Jimin. His clenched jaw and sharp eyes. Jimin looks angry. "Jimin" Yoongi's soft voice almost melted Jimin's facade. His eyes wavered. It's been so long since someone called him with this much emotion in their voice. And the last person he remembered is Taehyung.

He looked at Yoongi who has been looking at him with vulnerable eyes. Jimin heart clenched at the sight.

"Yes. Love is harmful. But the same love only have the ability to heal the wound it had left." He came closer towards Jimin and place his palm against Jimin, which he had place already on the counter top. Yoongi looked straight ahead of Jimin's eyes. His eyes held the emotion which Jimin is afraid to affirm it.