Am I hard to love?

A month before taekook wedding:

Just take it all...
I'm nothing without your love...
I promise I'll never leave your love...
My heart is beating cause of You...
Forever and ever and ever...
Only you can take my heart...
Dear My love, love, love...
I wanna stay with You...

"Oh.. please shut it Jimin."

Jimin was startled upon hearing the harshness on her voice. His eyes enlarged from its usual slit texture to a doe texture.

"Your voice is annoying the shit out of me. I'm already in a bad mood and your voice is adding fuel to it more. So please shut that mouth of yours." Her voice somehow managed to pierce his heart into holes.

He wondered, if she had known that the song, he was singing was for her, then she wouldn't have been so annoyed on him. right?

"Lilith"

Jimin downward lips immediately lifted upward upon hearing the deep voice of the man, who is just now came into the cafe and sat beside him while glaring at the girl who is sitting in front of them.

"You should have saved the country in your past life just hear his voice in your current life. That's how much precious Jimin's voice is. You should be lucky to hear it. But here you are, yelling at him for singing. You're such an annoying shit Lilith." Taehyung said casually and rolled his eyes, not even minding the fuming woman.

"Tae, don't be rude to her." Jimin giggled.

Lilith rolled her eyes and glared at the two friends. Don't get her wrong. She really likes Jimin, as a friend. It's just she is not in a good mood today and she don't like it when these two friends forget her and enjoying themselves in their own world.

"Anyways guys. I got the good news to share with you two." Taehyung said out of blue and smiled bashfully at his two friends.

Jimin can sense something very good happened to Taehyung, that's why hr thought that he is blessed today to witness Taehyung's rare boxy smile on full display.

"What happened Taehyungie?" Her round eyes glimmered excitedly.

"I'm gonna marry Jungkook." Jimin squealed loudly and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"Oh My God... Taehyung. I'm so happy for you my soulmate. Finally, you're gonna marry your long-time love. But how? How it happened suddenly."

The gleam in Taehyung's eyes subsided and morphed into sadness.

"Mr. Jeon called me for a Dinner yesterday. He is not well Jimin ah. He said he is counting for his last days. I was so sad to hear that. He asked a last wish and that is to marry Jungkook. He believes me on his son Jimin ah. He wants me to marry Jungkook and takes a good care of him. I told him, if Jungkook is fine with marrying me then I'm more than willing to marry him."

Mr. Jeon was Taehyung's foster father. He took Taehyung in when he was only 10 years old. At that time, Jungkook's mother already t divorced Mr. Jeon and took Jungkook to abroad. So Jungkook is not aware of Taehyung but Taehyung did. Taehyung knows about Jungkook very well through Mr. Jeon. He still remembers the moment, when he was 10, the first time he had seen the picture of doe eyed boy and his cute bunny smile. Taehyung still remembers the way his heart skips a beat. Since then, he has been carrying a soft spot for the boy inside his heart even though he hadn't seen the boy as a person even once in his life.

The time when he was 20, was the first time he saw Jungkook's grown up picture in Mr. Jeon's phone. Jungkook was 13 years old by that time. His doe eyes and the bunny smile has never changed. At that moment, Taehyung couldn't stop his heart which is leaping to go behind the doe eyed male.