Help me to save my husband

The land is damp after the effect of drizzling rain. The footprints on the wet black soil of the graveyard tells the tale of every person came to this place, to visit their forever memorable person that had buried under six feet, to shed the speck of their melancholy and to revive the memories of their long-gone loved ones.

Jungkook unwavering gaze fixed on his husband who is by now lying flat on the cold marble of the grave. "Jiminie... My beloved best friend." Taehyung wailed out loud. "How are you my pal? Is this grave comfortable enough to you? If it doesn't, just let me know in any way. I will shift you from here to much more luxurious grave. Does all the ghosts are nice to you? If any one bullies you, again just let me know. We have Jungkook, he will smash them all." He keeps on rambling. Jungkook let out an exasperated sigh and about to lunge forward to give good beating to the crying man, however, before he could, another body lunged forward and tackled Taehyung on the cold ground of the Graveyard.

The loud laughter erupted from Taehyung's mouth, which managed to draw a small smile on Jungkook's lips. The male who has been punching Taehyung by now, letting out plenty of curses.

"yes, Jiminie hyung. Give him good beating behalf of me." Jungkook cheered the cursing male. "I will Jungkookah. Today I'm gonna kill this bastard and bury him inside the same grave he has been crying over every time he comes here." Jungkook laughed out loud. "you fucking piece of shit. Why you always do that? I'm very much alive, then why you always cry over that unknown Park Jimin's grave every time you come here? We don't even know that dead man. do you want him to haunt you for disturbing him every time?" Jimin wails out loud.

Taehyung's boxy smile is on full display. "Noo... I just love the way you react. Why you always react this way? If you simply ignore my goofiness, then I won't do this to irritate you." Taehyung said this with an exaggerated pout on his lips.

"You" Jimin face is burning up. "I'm gonna kill you." Jimin hovered over Taehyung completely and pretended to strangle him.

"Jiminie uncle. Don't kill daddy." In an instant, Jimin stood up and leaves Taehyung. "oh... my baby chim chim. Why your sweet angel chim chim uncle gonna kill your daddy?" Jimin instantly turned into a mushy cat and scooped the little boy on his arms. "but you said you're gonna kill him." the little boy pouted. Jimin let out a dramatic offended gasp. "What? You think your angel chim chim uncle is cruel enough to kill someone? I'm greatly offended. Now your angel chim chim uncle is so sad." Jimin pouted with a gloomy expression. "Nooo... My angel chim chim uncle is the sweetest. He can't kill anyone. Baby chim chim is sorry for making uncle chim chim sad." Little boy said with sparkling puppy eyes and wobbling lips. "oh... my baby chim chim also the sweetest and cutest being in this world. Isn't he?" Jimin boops the boy's nose. "yes I am." The boy cheerfully shouts and hugged Jimin's neck.

Jungkook watched the two with fond eyes. His gaze falls on Taehyung, the latter also looking at Jungkook. They both exchanged the knowing smile.

"Guys let's finish the work we'd came here for." Jungkook says and the other three males nods their head as the affirmation. They all moves forward to the particular grave with a dark marble tile.

Jungkook is the first one to go near the grave. He takes out a cloth from his pocket and wiped the rain drop on the surface. His eyes lands on the picture of girl engraved on headstone. A little smile spreads on his lips when his gaze traces on the name written on it.

In loving memory

CHA LILITH

_

_

_