My Husband Is Innocent

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. CEO of Kim Corporation."

When those words came out from Yoongi's mouth, it manages to shook Jungkook from head to toe.

For a second, Jungkook's whole body got frozen and his eyes widened out of disbelief. And then immediately fury took over his shock.

"What kind of Nonsense you're saying? My husband is not a murderer." Jungkook banged his palms against the table. His eyes held a frustrated tears. How could Yoongi say such things about his husband? Jungkook can never tolerate that.

"Are you sure about that Jungkook?" Yoongi asked calmly. His face held no emotion.

"Yes I'm sure. My husband is innocent" Jungkook stated with determination.

"How you're so sure?"

"Because-" He opened his mouth to say something, however, realisation about what he was about to say made him stop before he even could start. He opened and closed his mouth, don't know what to say.

He badly wants to defend his husband but he can't reveal a specific truth to Yoongi and Hoseok. Atleast not now.

"What Jungkook? Why are you not saying anything?"

"Look Yoongi. My husband is not a murderer. He didn't kill Lilith. Someone else is the real murderer and I'm gonna hunt them down. That's it."

Yoongi sighed and shook his head.

"Why you're claiming Taehyung as a murderer. Do you have any evidence?" Hoseok voiced out after a while. He is genuinely curious about why Yoongi is against Taehyung.

"Nope I don't have any evidences. But every hint we had found out are somehow related to Taehyung, I guess. So, I thought, he might be the murderer."

"And what we found out is against him?" It's Jungkook's turn to ask.

"Look Jungkook, just think about what I'm gonna say with stable mind. I'm not accusing as Taehyung is really the murderer in Lillith's case. I'm just voicing out my thoughts and possibilities. So please hear me out."

Jungkook was perplexed. But he still sticks to the one point and that is 'Taehyung is not a murderer". He is damn sure about that. Still he nodded his head and readying himself to hear our what Yoongi will gonna tell now.

"Okay. The first thing I Found suspicious is, Taehyung and Lilith were not in their good terms just one-month prior Lilith's death. That's what Jimin told you. right?" Jungkook nods his head. Yes, that's what Jimin actually told him. But how it is related to Taehyung being the murderer?

"Then the next thing is, even they fought with each other for some unknown reasons, still they were close friends. What would you do if your close friend dies just two days before your wedding? If I were in his place, I would've visited her. But he didn't. He simply ignored her death and married you without any remorse."

Well it's kinda convincing.

"And the last thing is, Kim Taehyung is the fuckin CEO. He is obviously a big shot in this society. He is capable to throw tonnes of money, just to hide or change this report however he wants. Don't you understand its possible. And why you think Lilith's ghost is going behind Taehyung? perhaps she was killed by him and torturing him to quench her vengeance."

Yoongi looked expectantly at the silent males. Hoseok was in a daze, he may be digesting all the things Yoongi had explained out. But Jungkook was silent. Too silent.

"well, its kinda convincing. Except the last one, that ghost going behind taehyung thing." Hoseok gazed at Yoongi with raised eyebrows, expecting more explanation about this ghost thing. Yoongi mouthed simply 'I'll tell you later'. "Okay. Everything you said somehow convincing me to accept that taehyung being the murderer. So, what do you say jungkook?"