You Can't Always Have The Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 26

Start from the beginning

"Hello" I heard him answer breathless.

"Hey whatcha doing?"

"Just finished practice. What about you?"

"Well I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to a club with us?"

I heard him say bye to one of his team mates before answering me. "Who is us?"

"Me, Aaron, Luke, and Allison"

"Sure just give me time to go home and take a shower and change"

"Alright sounds good" I grinned.

"Which club?"

I told him the club and ade sure he had an I.D and he said he did. I hung up the phone with him and walked back into my closet and saw Allison sitting by my wall full of shoes trying to decide which one to pick.

"Having trouble?" I joked.

"Yes!" She through her hands up in frustration.

"Here" I picked a pair of black heels that went perfectly with the dress.

"Thank you! I swear you are my life saver, Caitlyn!" She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Haha no problem" I said grabbing my red heels off the top shelf.

"What did Kaiden say?" She asked as she started doing her makeup.

"He will meet us at the club once he is ready"

"Okay and he has an I.D?"

"Yep" I said going over next to her and started my makeup.

After we finished doing our smokey eye makeup we both helped eachother slip into our dresses and put our shoes on

I did loose curls in my hair while Allison straightened her hair. By the time we were done, we heard a honk outside. We grabbed out purses with everything we need in it and ran as fast as we could in 6 inch heels.

As I opened the front door I heard them honk again and I yelled out side "We are coming. Shut the hell up!" by a couple of louds laughters from them.

Once I locked the door behind us and we hurried towards the car.

"You took forever!" Aaron said as we got into the car.

"But hey they look hot so it's okay" Luke wagged his eyebrows at us which caused both me and Allison to hit him in the arm.

"Ow! For girls you hit hard" He pouted and rubbed his arms.

"Then don't be a perv" I rolled my eyes.

He mumbled something I couldn't hear and he started the car. It took about 15 minutes to get to the club.

"Hey Aaron is Billy working tonight?" Luke asked looking in the mirror to see his brother.

"Yeah he is"

"Okay he will let us in when we to the line"

Luke then parked the car and we got out and headed towards the main entrance.

"Yo Billy!" Aaron called. Then, a tall, big man turned around and smirked at us.

"Luke, Aaron, we don't need a repeat of last time you guys were here" Billy joked.

"What did they do?" I asked him.

"They started a giant fight with almost every guy inside that club"

"Good times" Luke and Aaron said at the same time.

"Alright you kids go on in" He unlatched the rope so we could get throught and as we started heading towards the club you could feel the vibrations under your feet from th bass.