19| Baby shower (Heather)

Giggling after thanking and hugging Lavender and her boyfriend for the surprise baby shower party, I had to congratulate myself for not crying again.

Mister Randall Mayweather rented Daisy's Garden for this even and payed for the planning and décor that my dear sweet best friend choosed. The white mixed with the baby blue and pink there used to decorate the halls was just breathtaking. They went ahead and invited all my favourite people as well as my baby father own.

Liam Franklin is a dream come to life, as he has done nothing but make me happy since he found out. Asking me to be his girlfriend was the cherry on top of the ice-cream sundae. An not to mention he's working with Randall's company that work alongside the law and government. I didn't know I shagged and is having a baby for a rich guy after just one unfaithful night. Then my best friend is with the town's wealthiest business man. I still couldn't believe my eyes and ears.

Randall was massive, literally. He's not from here so his genetics and history was a compete story. He is someone out of the books, the cliché tall guy giving dark vibes. He's like 6:7's or 6:8 in height. With a built as any wrestler or lumberjack. Dark hair, facial hair, long beard, thick neck, arms and thighs. This man was packing and I wasn't the only one staring, even my boyfriend was.

Randall was towering over my best friend as she her head was at his pecs, and her son was like a minion in comparison to them. He's only four but reaches little above the guy's knee. How does he find shoes? Did he have them custom made? His clothes but have been the same as we had stores in this town for any height or width, a store his dad owns as they looked out for men like them. Tall, thick and powerful.

He was indeed intimidating as no one here at the party approached him, but his little family, Liam and myself. Quasey was attached to his leg as he laughed happily, looking up at the man he saw as a father figure in his life. Randall grinned and lifts him up, throwing him in the air then caught him swifty before ticking him. It was a warm and loving sight to see, even with Lavender scolding them as they playfully teased her.

I was happy for my best friend as she deserves a second chance and got such a blessing, the most famous man in town who accepted she and her son. I wasn't surprised when the new spread around town because I already knew but the video of him going on his knees as she stopped him was viewed by many and was even on television for a whole two weeks. It was the best advertisement for Lavender as the bakery became the hit spot more than I already was.

It wasn't long before Quasey was asleep in Randall's arm that my best friend came over to speak with me. "Take care of my goddaughter and I'm leaving to go home by the way."

"Way to put it Lav. Can you give us a minute hunny?" I asked Liam who nods, kissing my cheek and left so I pact the seat that he just got up from. "Sit."

"Okay mummy." She teased, getting seated anyways. "What's up?"

"So, are you accepting his offer?" I asked related to her recent situation as I looked down at the rock on her finger knowing a wedding is around the corner.

"I don't know Heather. I love him but I love my home too and it's filled with so much memories of the past five years. Moving in with him I would lose that and I... I don't know." She sighted and I took her hand in mine.

"You've changed and I like that but guess what, you don't have to sell the house for it can one day belong to Quasey. You can let your uncle rent it out and you collect the money from it. He'll listen to you, hun. An I know you like having a backup plan incase things don't work out but the house is yours to keep but you need to see what more he has to offer you as you offer to him. I love that he's with you and how changed you've become for the best. Your son has a dad and you're becoming or already living like his wife. I'm glad you find love but open up more and welcome it, don't burden yourself too much. He's all masculine and protective so let me be the man for you. Sometimes us women need that in our lives and we fight ourselves not to submit but we can, to the point of having a wonderful life. You're not your mom, Lavender. I see how you are with him and he actually listens to you and you do your thing without him controlling you. He's not like your dad, open your eyes and see the difference. You've taught me how to love and seek adventures, Liam and my daughter is that treasure after my wild adventure. You're the one who was there for me and this is why I'm telling you to start your life. You've got your dream job, a home, your son, a family but you need your own family. You love that man and that man loves you, so do it for not only yourself but your son too. An thanks again for this party, it's the best baby shower ever so go home and have sex with that man. We all see that huge tent in his pants and believe me sister, we're all wondering how you take it."