Chapter 11

I woke up to kisses, light like feathers and I moaned, inhaling the familiar smell that came from no other than Randall. The moment I felt a kiss on my lips, I sprung up to roll out of bed but he caught me while laughing.

"Morning breath." I grumbled and he watched as I peeked one eye open to look at him.

"Smell your mouth." He demanded and I did it, only to smile then wiped it off my lips. Closing my eyes one again, I spoke.

"Let's start over, kiss me again." He laughed loudly before kissing me and I moaned in his mouth, wrapping my arms around his body and pulled him down towards me.

I went as far as wrapping my feet around his waist before flipping us over. With him now on his back, I opened my eyes and grinned down at him. His green eyes so mesmerising as it looks all over my face. "I still got to brush my teeth so I'll be back."

I moved off him and went to my adjoined bathroom to not only brush my teeth and wash my face, but to empty my bladder.

I return to my room to see Randall in the same spot that I left him so climb back on the bed and sat on his lap with my knees on either sides of him. "You look beautiful when you wake up in the morning."

"Thank you and so do you."

He chuckled and moved his upper half up as he was now in a seated position. He puts his hand on my face, squishing my cheek as he smiled before pecking my lips. "I made you breakfast."

That sentence alone had me frozen in my stop. My eyes widening as I looked on my night table to see a familiar tray filled with food and two cups of tea. "You could've cooked?"

"Yes love, since I was a teen." He explained, reaching for the tray and put it next to us.

I smiled when I saw poached eggs inside two openings sandwiches having lettuce, tomato slices, pickles and cheese. Next was a plate with few bacons, a bowl of sliced fruits, and two is my glass cups with what looks like red rose tea inside. I got curious because is didn't have red rose tea inside my house.

"Is that red rose tea?" I asked and he shook his head.

"This is a Turkish tea, made from black tea leafs, sugar and hot water. I've made both açik çay-light and demi çay-strong. We call the cup Ince belli, that it is mainly served in." I smiled at the history of the tea's origin. "Then this is called Baklava, made from walnut, pistachio, cheese, eggs and tomato."

He lift the lid of a dish and I gasped at what looked like pie or slice of pudding, the melted cheese makes it look yummy however.

I reached over to help myself when he stopped me, feeding me instead and I was in shock for a few seconds, but let him have the honour of doing what he wanted. He fed me and himself as we got equal amount but the moment I tasted the Turkish tea, I was in awe. "It's nice, can I taste the stronger one? Please."

He nods, allowing me to taste his own and I lick my lips and hums. "It's really nice. I like it stronger, maybe you can teach me how to make it sometime."

"I will, I promise." He creases my cheek as I continue to sip the tea.

We sat in silence for a while after finishing breakfast but I couldn't help but break the silence. "Can this thing not poke me like it was doing this morning after 3AM?"

"It has a mind of it's own, love. Every other body part listen to this brain but my dick, it only listens to my heart. I love what I see and he shares that feeling, even to the point of poking a hole somewhere."

He teased me, holding my hips and the feeling of something pooling in my stomach got worst. Not wearing a short underneath my nightie and with him just wearing his boxers that I've bought that were so thin. I heard the way he gasped when I felt the liquid escaping my sorry excuse of an underwater.