1| Secret revealed

This is not a book for vegans, continue at your own risk.

It's the feeling of fresh warm blood been splattered on your exposed skin during poultry. Severing the neck of an adult chicken brings it to its instant death, but even then its wings and body flutters with fear down to the last drop of blood, running cold. It wasn't the beginning, it was only a start of an hobby.

After all, I've lived alone for the past four years and four months since I was forced to move. Due to my restlessness as a teenager who got pregnant and hid it from my family, this was my punishment. The worst one of all was my baby boy being ripped from my arm the moment he won himself off breast milk. They took him and almost dragged me to their private jet where I was gone but only to return with accomplishments and a family home for myself. To be both parents, a mom and dad for my son, after ruining my life further.

The donor, the bastard who I willing gave my innocence to due to puppy love as my father calls it. He happily took the bribe of two million dollars from my family, in return he should leave the James family alone and that includes his son and myself. Heartless, but money is the root of all evil.

From the day it was revealed of what he has done, I picked up the hobby of slathering chickens and I enjoyed it as any lunatic would. It was the way I cope from heartbreak and the lost of my child. The seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years that I've lost being around my baby. I've become such an over achiever due to the stress that I've put into school and the side job at Dan's diner outside of campus. Being a girl from the Caribbean, I never thought I would become a known face in a new place as I work hard to make a name for myself and thankfully it wasn't formed by drama, only love and gossip. I was labelled as the professors pet, they all loved me in a way that no one wanted to become my friend. A well known gossip that I was bisexual and knew my way around campus.

Graduation was payed off and I was greeted by my parents who brought me the best gift ever, my son. My little Quasey Garvey who giggled so hard tears came to his eyes as I rain kisses all over his face.

Another gossip startled that day as an old male friend of mine walked up with flowers in his hands, all dressed in his military uniform. He was Jamaican born but served in the American Marine corps. My brother's best friend that my best friend Heather got smitten by.

My mates thought he was my husband and I never once corrected them, even at the Dan's diner where most gathered after graduation ended.

After four years of university, studying Business Accounting and Gastroenterology, I was able to get my son back from my parents. It had been a month ago, my baby was here and so was my sanity. I worry less and loved more.

Still, I kept my hobby and also my job at the diner that I was going to resign from today. My boss Dan and his family has been more than what my biological family has never been. They knew only my name and where I came from, but not my background.

When my family showed up, they boastfully introduced themselves and told a story of who I am. Which leads me to my best friend ignoring me and the entire diner staffs being upset at the secrets I've hid from them from the beginning.

They found out how my father was a politician back in Jamaica, what his lines of business were. He told them of the plantation that is now a tourist attraction, the hotels and resorts he owns and he didn't forget about the farms. He boasts of the merger between my mother's business with his, her birthplace in Trinidad where she inherited a factory that now produced snacks and beverages around the Caribbean or the world. He added how her side job being a interior designer and entrepreneur of her own businesses.

Vernor James could not shut up, no matter how embarrassed or guilty the expression on my face was when Dan's family and the staffs in the diner who witnessed it all. All who were regular customers along with their families, people who came to know me over the years. The way Vernor ended his speech was so bad that I cried.