Chapter 16

"Lavender!" I shouted, cutting her off from what she was about to say.

She jumped surprised by my tone as it also shown by her expression. Her widened eyes and gaping mouth. She looked sexy as she cursed but I couldn't do much but try to fix the situation.

"Sit the fuck down and let us talk like adults! Damn it woman, I know this shit just happens but let me explain." I stressed, glaringly at her as she stood there frozen. "Sit the fuck down."

She was stubborn and determined, I liked that but not at the moment.

"Lavender," I pressed but calmed, I couldn't look her in the eye and be this way. "please."

Rolling her eyes, she exited the bathroom and got seated in the couch, with the towel still wrapping around her.

I removed my pants and shirt since they were a bit muddy, before sitting on the couch on the opposite side in only my boxers. Looking at her as she avoided my stare or me in general, I started talking.

"You don't get to decide how this relationship ends. We just started dating and just how you've experienced and explained how temptation worked in a religious sense, this is one. That girl is my past, you're my present and I want to make you my future. You said I wouldn't understand but I do, I'm a man and we do miss things sometimes but I can't do that with you, I won't ignore it. I know JoAnn called her over, since she has been doing so every time I'm in chesterfield, staying or visiting. An yes, we grew up together and we were each other's first but you've missed something out. I know her Lavender, everything about her and her family. She's the spoilt daughter who her mother cherishes. They both got into Vincent's life because he loves that woman but Flora's not his child, he couldn't have his own. You're from a family of old money as you've said, haven't you witness or experience gold-diggers and fake people around you for what you can offer them. Why did you think I came downstairs so quickly when I realized you've left? JoAnn's sneaky. I didn't ask her to prepare any breakfast, I was going to do it myself and she knows that I eat what I cook. I don't wanna lose you when I just got you in my life, babe. I made a promise to Mark that I will be there for you however and whenever you like. I promise you that I would be in yours and also Quasey's life. Please don't let this be the last of us, it will hurt and break me to loose you and also him."

I got up off the couch and went on my knees before her. I could see she was listening but also in her thoughts, wondering what next to do. If she should push me away or forgive him. It felt also the same as dealing with the women in my family, just how dad taught me to and how I've learnt over the years.

"I wanna be in your life Lavender James and also Quasey's. I'll offer Vincent another job where he can bring his family so they won't return, just for you love. I'm serious Lavender, when I said I'm falling in love with you daily, I meant it. Just don't be this way again, we need to communicate to strive in this relationship. I can't loose you, I won't let any misunderstanding tear us apart without getting to the bottom of it..." My phone started to ring and I knew it was work but I ignored it, for her.

"Fine. I'll stay, just answer your phone. It could be important." She brushes me off and I grinned, kissing her forehead then rush to get the phone.

It was important indeed as I needed to be at a meeting to close a deal sometimes this next week. As I spoke to my assistant on the other line, I had my eyes on Lavender. She was seated in the same spot as she moisturizer her skin and just the sight of it had me hard. It was painful to say at least but I didn't mind having an hard-on for the rest of my life. As soon as the conversation ends, as quickly as I could wrap it up, I was kneeling before her again.

_

Read at your own risk....

_

She shook her head at me, probably having me up in her head and heart that I needed to prove myself but I couldn't help myself. I took her feet and slowly eased her downward as her freshly washed cunt was seconds away from being devoured. I looked up at her while opening her thighs before moving forward, only her nervous breathing came though her parted lips.