Chapter 8

"Randall?" I called out from the bathroom as I've gotten the shower ready with a stool for him to sit.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Get ready, I'm coming to help you." I told him, then wipe my hands with the towel.

I exited the bathroom and walked towards the bed where he is seated at the edge. I put the crouch in his hands and help him stand, putting some of the weight on me. He hissed and groaned in pain as I've helped him go, till he is seated.

"I want to pee." He told me so I nod, helping him stand once again facing the toilet seat that I opened. Remembering how the nurse was doing it, I helped him out of his shorts and went ahead to remove his shirt since he was going to bathe.

Knowing how awkward this moment is, I left to give him some privacy before returning after a minute of hearing the toilet flush and the seat went down. I turned to help him sit on the stool.

Yesterday was the first time since the accident that he has gotten a bath but today he was getting a proper one. I wet this body with warm water to remove any sweat and build up oil. "I've never done this before so don't laugh."

"I won't, I promise." He grinned.

"Thank you, but I have to warn you though. Since I have a son, this is how I do when I bathe him sometimes so I'm glad you promise not to laugh." I reminded him. "I'm washing your hair too."

I went behind his back and remove his hair from the rubber band after some struggles, throwing it in the bin, I grabbed the shower head and have him leaning backwards on me so I could rinse his hair with some warm water. Next was to add shampoo and I carefully massaged his hair scalp then rinse, giving it a second wash then proceed to add conditioner before leaving it in to soak. I then grab a basket I brought from upstairs.

I removed a new moisturiser, face mask and soap. I used the soap bar on his face and let it dry then got the separate soap he had for his facial hair and that I didn't rinse. Lathering the rag, I started bathing him from his neck down to his ankles. I refrain from getting the casts wet then placed the rag in his hand to wash his dick. He didn't know what I gave him for so I smiled. 

"I'll be back, wash your dick before I return."

"Lavender." He groaned and I laughed.

"What? I'm still a stranger Mister." I reminded him, chucking as I exited the bathroom and close the door behind me. "Three minutes."

I breathe a sigh of relief as I looked into the mirror of his dresser. I knew somehow this would be a bad idea. The moment I removed his shorts was when it all started, I've made a mess between my thighs as to why I had to run upstairs to change but now I couldn't. Seeing his erection clearly printed on his boxers was a wake up call for me, it made me realise how lonely I've been for the past four almost five years.

Giving myself a pep talk, I knocked before entering the bathroom to see him out of his underwear but had a spare towel over his waist which I was a bit grateful for. I put the showerhead on the highest settings and washed his face, then the conditioner from his hair, moving to the soap on his entire body. I gave it to him to wash his lower half as I was busy with his hair, I got it combed to remove the dead hair and knots before braiding it in two as it rest on his back. Wrapping it up with a towel, I got the sheer, shaving cream and razor, giving him a quick line up as my brother have taught me. Washing the hair away, I grabbed a charcoal face mask and turned off the water. Putting it on his face, I made sure to avoid touching any facial hair and let it dry while I dry his body.

I was still nervous but not the same as when I've started, towel drying his body from his thick neck down to his navel. I got to see every scar, beauty mark, tattoo and muscles at every inch of him. I couldn't help but run my fingers over the albatross bird on his upper left chest. "Albatross."