Chapter 17

"So?" Mother said.

I catches her attention.

"Kissed Lucifer?" Mother asked, smirking.

I nodded and couldn't contain my smile.

"Well, I'm happy for you, and even if, you could be with him." Mother suggested, as so to what father said to.

I laughed politely.

"Let's go Alice and Selena!" Father shouted as we head back to the Palace again.

"Good to see you again." I said to Lucifer.

"My pleasure." Lucifer replied as we go upstairs into his room again.

"So..." Lucifer said. "I've been planning this for a week before you came and..."

Lucifer pulled out a purple velvet box that I know that it was for me. He open the box that had a ring inside.

"Alice White, Princess of Clover. I've known you since forever when I heard when  you were coming here. Ever since I saw you, I knew we were destined to be together. After yesterdays moments, father knew we will be together forever. Your the only love I need..."

Lucifer kneeled down.

"Will you please marry me?"

I started to tear up, not knowing what's going to happen.

"Yes! Of course!" I squealed as I hugged Lucifer tightly and kissed him.

It was the best moment of my life.

"But..." I said. "Where will we live? Where will we go?"

"To your place." He said. "To your place where your dreams come true.

To the wedding...

I can't believe today is the day I'm getting married. In front of the mirror, I wore a big bright white dress that of course had layers on it as my signature dress. It also has purple gradient, representing my country. I wore a floral headband, representing Lucifer's country, Ethiopia.

As I walked down the pathway, I see Lucifer in his tux suit. His hair was parted messily and was imperfect. Seeing mother and father sitting in the front seat, waiting patiently.

Music started tuning in.

"Lucifer Campbell, Prince of Ethiopia, will you proceed to accept Alice White to be your wife?" The priest asked.

"Yes I do." Lucifer replied.

"Alice White, Princess of Clover, will you be Lucifer Campbell to be your husband."

"Yes, I do."

Now may now proceed the kiss.

Me and Lucifer kissed purely as our love relationship has just only started.

"Oh darling, I'm so happy for you." Mother said, crying in happiness.

I hugged her tightly. Father did the same.

We hugged as a family then continued a party.

After the party, the marriage of us being together just started.

"Who are you hugging to?" Lucifer asked.

"Oh nothing, just a spirit." I winked.

He grinned back at me and carried on with the party.

And yet, it was the best day of my life.

This is the end of Chapter 17. If there are any mistakes, please let me know!

I didn't really put much detail on the wedding just because I want it quick and simple.

Please follow and vote for me as I work hard in these books!

I hope you enjoyed it and thank you!

There will also be an epilogue, so it's not the end!

You may have to wait for sometime to make the epilogue.