Chapter 3

I opened the envelope, wondering what mother wrote before she left.

"Dear Alice,
I'm so sorry that I've left to go to my meeting but hopefully your father gives this to you, just incase if I don't come back. I'm so proud of you of what you have achieved in life, you are becoming so successful like me. I'm so looking forward to your 16th birthday and you'll just be like me!                           Just incase if I couldn't come to your birthday, I got you a present. It's inside the box that I have prepared under your bed where I kept it before I left. I love you so much already. I'm sorry I couldn't say my last goodbye but I can say I will hopefully come back. Hopefully you are all okay and doing great. Take care of father and keep up the good work you have always done.                                            Thy spirit shall come to you..                                            Mother.

Wow...

Reading the whole paragraph makes me feel broken inside and how much I missed her every bit and realising she still cares for me, even at the worse times.

But I noticed something. A phrase. "Thy spirits shall come to you..." Is that meant to mean something? Am I being cursed? Well, I mean I can't be cursed of my own mothers for sure, but it must mean something and I have to find out after this coronation.

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
This is the end of Chapter 3. If there is any minor mistakes, please tell me!

Please follow me and vote for me as I work hard for these books.

I know this chapter is short but it was quite interesting to make!

Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it!