Chapter 10

Next day, Monday, and it's a school day.

My routine is pretty basic as I don't get to do things what I want. I wake up at 8am and the maids helped me dress and bath. After mother's incident, I am homeschooled which was quite pleasant. I fixed my hair into a simple ponytail as I wasn't feeling it today.

After lessons and lessons, I started to go back to my room and started dressing into my comfy dressing gown, tucked in my bed and read all day long (but I of course ate dinner too).

"Alice, are you sure you're okay?" Father asked nervously.

"Yes I am father, don't worry, I'm just acting crazy, that's all." I said understandably.

Father nodded and went straight off.

Evening was passing and the night is ready for action.

I changed into my pyjamas and tucked into bed with my sleeping mask laying on my forehead. Windows and curtains are shut and my night light is on. My hair tied into a bun while I get everything out of my way and yet again, reading as always.

I read until 10pm and my eyes became severe and was about to doze off:

The breeze hit me. That's means mother is here.

"Gosh darling!" Mother shouted in disbelief.

"What is it?" I asked, turning to mother with 2 dark circles under my eyes.

Mother immediately put cream on under my eyes to stop the swelling and colour as I was very tired waiting.

"So what's the problem mother?" I asked, changing the subject around.

"Life, really darling." Mother replied.

"I mean, how is it like being dead, mother?" I asked, holing my tears as I didn't not want to Hesse her suffering.

Mother didn't reply as she didn't want to make me feel bad.

She hugged me tightly, squeezing me like a lemon.
"I'm so sorry I left you." crying out mother as I tried to be quiet.

I started crying too as I felt bad for her. She doesn't have to suffer like this torture already.

After making a scene in my room, I ask, "Can anybody hear you? Or it is just me and your father?"

"Yeah actually." Mother said calmly, "Although you father doesn't seem to believe this myths and acts it like someone or something is in his dream."

Mother rolled her at eyes at him while we start laughing and catches up on a few things.

"So, meet at this time?" I asked her.

Mother nodded, gave me a kiss on the head and said goodnight like she always does whenever I'm tucked into bed.

And now I finally, I can go and have rest.

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
This is the end of Chapter 10. If there are any mistakes then please let me know!

Please follow me and comment me as I work hard work in these books.

P.S. You may have to wait for sometimes for me write the next few chapters since I am in secondary school and I have a lot of homework.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thank you!