Chapter 15

Few years have passed and I'm 19 and it's been the best thing in my life. Everything is back to normal as it was.

Father kept it a secret too, our secret to keep for the rest of our lives, knowing that even if we die, a spirit is around us.

Mother taught me so much that I didn't even think I would live without her. But as you know, she is my mother.

"All set?" Father said happily.

"Ready." Me and mother said at the same time.

We are going on holiday, just the family of us, just for a few weeks, no one knowing that mother was there.

We went to Ethiopia, another country that was elegant as us,meeting other princess and princes.

It also means spending time with each other as a family and having fun.

"It's time!" Father said, getting out of the car.

I took me and father suitcase and was ready for a Palace rent stay.

"Your highness, princess." Bowed a prince.

"Thank you." I curtsied the prince back. The prince had fluffy brown hair that was imperfect. His personality was kind and caring and his whole body posture was suited for me. His eyes shined, reflecting the sun at me. I couldn't resist looking at him more.

"We will meet again." Said the prince.

I'm smiled back, wanting to him tomorrow, I want to get to know him.

We arrive at our palace, there's was priceless reaction as a palace is always big and modern.

Mother was following us behind, hearing everything around her. She's like a spy if you say.

We went into our room.
Me and mother share a room.
And father has his own office and room too.

"So?" Mother said.

I tilted my head.

"Who was that boy you were talking to?" She asked.

My face heated up when she brought that up.

"Oh, it was the prince." I said quickly, trying to step away from that subject.

"You have a crush on him, do you?" Mother asked.

I shaked my head, wanting to not answer.

"You like him, do you?" Mother grinned.

I blushed. "Okay fine, it's not even a big thing. It's only his eyes that are beautiful, his personality is so kind and loving and-"

"Alice!" Mother shouted. "I'm not mad at you. I'm happy for you. You could get to know him!"

I was shocked. Normally mother wouldn't get interested with these boy liking situations. But I'm older, I'm kind of happy I'm treated maturely.

"Mother, when will I get to see him?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. We are all meeting." Mother said.

"When you mean all, you just mean me and father." I laughed, and so did mother.

"I'll sneak around." Mother grinned.

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
This is the end of Chapter 15. If there are any mistakes please do let me know!

Please follow me and vote for me as I work hard in these!

I'm predicting I will maybe have another 4 more chapters till the end, so stay tuned!

I hope you like it and thank you!!