Chapter 2

This morning, I woke up, thinking that I was celebrating my birthday happily, but also realised that mother wasn't here to celebrate with me.

I had a dream last night, going into the gates, meeting mother again. Once I saw her a burst into tears ran into her, squeezing  her tight like a
lemon
Thinking that she'll be back for me when she's dead...

After how much I've miss her, it makes me feel like everything will go back to normal if she was here.

Mother always makes the best cakes and makes every moment worth it, but I don't think I'll be the same thing this year.
Hopefully there is something good to make me feel better.

6am it is and father came to my room and told me a news I've never heard before.

"Alice, I know you are 16 and a very big girl, but I've come to say that today is the day you will become a princess" said father calmly. " It's just without your mother." He added.

I knew he would bring up about her.

" I know this is the day she was looking forward to see you, such a big girl you are." said father, trying to hold his emotions as he left my room.

Now thinking about what father said, mother won't be able to see me in my beautiful dress that was handed down by here. But I know that hopefully she will see me in her spirits.

The dress was bright purple, layers on top like Cinderellas gown that goes down to my ankle, and poofy shoulders that pop up like shining diamonds.
Once I changed into my dress, I added my clean white gloves that mother handed down to me and fixed my hair into a braided up bun.

I look at myself in the mirror, twirling my dress, pretending I'm actually there in the room. Waving at people, flowers being thrown at you for a kind gift of honour and a prayer for good fortune. 

I could almost imagine mother standing there, wearing the same dress, waving to people and giving out kindness to the world. 

After pretending that I am in my dream, I realise what I want to become when I'm older. Just be like mother. I know it's not my dreams and I know it's not my passion, but I do love her once and for all and I want to make her proud. Mother used to work as a fashion designer, just like how she made the dress herself.

KNOCK! KNOCK! That must be father and the guards. As open the door, the guards were shocked, and so did father. His watery eyes flow like a river.
"W-wow..you look just like your mother." said father, taking every word slowly.

The guards left and father held me back. "Alice, before you go out there; there's a thing that you can't tell anybody all right, it's top secret!"

"Yes? What is it?" I replied, looking puzzled.

" You better, not tell anyone what you do as a princess." said father, quickly.

I became confused, "Why father?"

Father rolled his eyes and and some into my ear.

"Because being a King, or Queen, whatever you do is top-secret. Unless you confirm things first, then everyone can see, got it?"explained father.

"Oh sure! Don't worry father." I replied calmly as it isn't a big of a deal to me and I am responsible.

Father was about to leave but came back to me to give me something.
"Oh right, I forgot." said father, pulling an envelope out of his pocket. " Your mother gave you this before she left." said father, handed it to me and went off to prepare.

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
This is the end of chapter 1. Is there a minor mistakes? Please tell me.

Also, please follow me and vote for me as I work hard for these.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!