Chapter 4

Anyways, I went under my bed to check if there was the present that mother left me. It was a deep-crimson red box that had a sliver ribbon on top.
I carefully untied the ribbon and opened up the box. Me noticing that I'm touching what mothers has lastly touched.

I opened up the box and inside was a plum-purple sleek headband, sitting on top of a small purple velvet cushioned pillow that was wrapped in chic wrapping paper.
A note appeared at the side of the box: "Use it good, take care of it and wear it for your outfit."

Well, that's typical of mother checking to me to make me look good and of course I'll listen to her, I mean she knows everything after all.

The nerve-racking moment when something big happens to someone, someone like me. I quickly hid the gift that mother gave me and act normal like mother said and get ready. I tidied up my hair and tidied my dress, getting ready to get out of the door. Inside of me was thinking about how the coronation is going to be and while the other side was just mother.
Mother, Mother, Mother, all around my head but I'm hoping Mother want a distractiom to this life time ceremony

I put on my high heels on that's were sparkly gold and make me 2 inches taller than my height.

KNOCK! KNOCK! I assume that's father again.

"Alice girl, it's time..."

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
This is the end of Chapter 4. If there are any minor mistakes, please tell me!

Pleas follow me and vote for me as I work hard to write these books.

I know this was short one too but I promise to make it a bit longer.

I hope you enjoyed it and thank you!

*You might have to wait for sometime for me to write chapters as I have school and there is lots of homework for me. I hope you all understand and thank you!