Chapter 8

After doing all my proudly speech, I went to collect food that I didn't eat because I was too busy with mother.

The facts it was on my birthday made my birthday 100 times better.

After collecting my food, I went to eat with my father and my other relatives that came here.

I ate roast dinner with chocolate drizzled pudding on the side with strawberries on top. On the side I had clear water that was fresh like the sea.

"What we're you doing in the back of the room Alice?" father asked.

My face heated as my ears and cheeks began to feel warm.
The thought that I didn't think what other people were thinking around me, making me look like a
psychopath. Also realising that this ballroom is a widely spaced area.

"I just needed to have time for myself, you know, lots of the happening on my birthday!" I chuckled, giving gestures while my eyes swell up.

"That's nice of you." replied father, smiling at me.

I smiled back in embarrassment.

After eating, I went to the back of the rooms again, to see mother again.

"So? How did it go Alice?" mother asked.

"Alright, it's not really a big deal to me as I have done speeches before.

After a short pause, my mind was thinking about father, if father find out too.

"Mother..." I asked quietly.

"Yes dear?"

"What if father find out about this? How am I able to keep this a secret? What do I tell him?"

"I'll tell you everything about it." mother replied. "Tomorrow, 3pm sharp, meet me in your room. Then we can talk about life."

Mother grinned at me and so did I back.

"Go on now darling, there's a lot waiting ahead of you."

"Okay! Thank you mother." I said honestly, hugging her tightly as she disappeared in thin air.

After all what happened, I guess this mystery turns out to be the best birthday alive.

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
This is the end of Chapter 8. If there is any mistakes, please let me know!

Please follow me as I work hard in these books.

P.S. You might have to wait for sometime as I am in secondary school with lots of homework. Hope you understand!

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this book!