Chapter 16

The next day, and it's time to meet the prince! The adrenaline soothed through me as I put on my flowing dress.

It was a simple dress with a beige colour, poofy short-sleeves that were slim and a waistband to make a statement. There was also layers on my dress (as always) that lead down to my ankle.

I put my hair down, added curls to the end and added my nice simple bow at the back. I put my gold necklace on that said my name in neat cursive writing.

I wore on my slipper-like shoe that was shiny and gold.

"Are you ready?" Father and mother shouted.

"Yes, I'm coming!" I shouted back as I ran downstairs.

....

We have arrived to Ethiopia's Palace. The palace was bright white with pink, blue and yellow stars on it. Decorating with a gold lining touch, meaning a connection to our country.

"Your majesty." The King said to father.

"Your highness." Bowed the prince.

I curtsied back.

"Let's go to my room." Said the prince.

We rushed up to the stairs and into his room. His rooms had shelves of books, stacked on top neatly.
My eyes gazed at them.

"You like books too?" He asked.

I nodded shyly.

"Lucifer Campbell." Lucifer said, handing out his hand.

"Alice White." I said, Lucifer kissed my hand on the top.

It was pretty awkward as I never seen a boy in such a long time.

"How are you?" I said bitterly.

"I'm happy as ever, you?" He replied

"I'm doing great."

I touched his book. "Sorry, you don't mind me touching the book?" I asked politely.

He smiled at me.

We sat down in his private sofa and talked all day. I got used to him and so did he. It was like love in first sight.

"So, what kind of books do you like?" He asked while I look at his books.

"I like non-fiction books, but my favourite books are from Casper d'latte. He's a famous French author that writes nonfiction and fantasy. I mostly like his historical books like guards and stuff." I said.

"I like fantasy books  and Casper d'latte is also my favourite!" He said happily. "And the book your holding is also by him.

He smiled at me.

"Wow! Untamed by Casper d'latte! I always wanted to read this book!" I said in notice.

"You can keep it, if you want." He replied.

"But-"

"I know, I've read this book almost every time, I could remember by heart i want to read it." He said, laughing.

"Thank you." I said, keeping the books tightly to my arms.

"We got something in common!" I said, couldn't contains my smiles.

"Not something in common, millions in common." Lucifer smiled romantically.

A short pause was held.

"So what do you want to be when you grow up? I want to work as a private guard. I will become King somehow but my passion is protecting people and determination." Lucifer said proudly.

My heart couldn't stop beating as I was about to say the same thing.

"Me too!" I said excitedly.

Then another short pause held.

Our eyes made in contact and we were sitting next to each other closely.  Our torso just touching a bit, Lucifers arms wrapped around me. I touched his face, waiting for the moment.

Our lips made contact with each other, we were kissing.

After our lips made in contact, we stopped and smiled.

"Thanks." I said, couldn't stop myself from smiling the whole time.

"Anytime." Lucifer said.

"Kids! Time to come down!" The King shouted from downstairs.

"Thank you, Lucifer." I said, happily.

"Thank you Alice." Lucifer replied back.

"So when will we meet again?" I asked desperately.

"Tomorrow again, your  father is planning to meet with my father so we get to spend time with each other all day long." He said.

He bowed and kissed my hand as I curtsied back.

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳
This is the end of Chapter 16.

Please follow me and vote for me!

This was a long chapter so far!