Harry sighed heavily as he took another step towards me, "I know that you wouldn't."

"Then why say it?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because I knew that it would get you to talk to me." He said honestly.

You've got to be kidding me.

"You're a dick." I said with a scoff. "Pissing me off more isn't the way to get me to talk to you."

Harry took another step towards me, his body inching closer and closer to mine from where I stood still at the foot of the bed. "Well... It seems to have worked. You're talking to me, aren't you?"

I hate him. No more jokes. I really think that I actually hate him. No– I know that I hate him.

"I hate you." I muttered out my thoughts, my face drawn up in anger.

Harry's head slowly rolled to the side as he took another step, "Mm... do you really?"

"I do." I confirmed, "You're mean, a-and you're arrogant." I tried to stay assertive though his presence nearing me was causing my mind to falter. "And you make fun of me."

"Is that what this is about, hm?" He raised his brows at me. "You think I was making fun of you?"

Okay, I'll admit it. He didn't actually make fun of me, but he did laugh at me when I would attempt to bowl. It was my first time though!

I've never bowled before so I may have expected him to help me figure it out. And when he didn't I was kind of confused as to why— but my question was quickly answered when I realized they were all actually caring about keeping score. Apparently no one helps each other, even for first timers.

I thought we were just there for fun, but as it turns out they are all insanely competitive and Harry showed no leniency towards me even though I've never played.

The only one who made me feel better was Liam. He was just as awful as I was.

"I wasn't making fun of you."

"You laughed at me." I pouted.

Harry's eyes widened and a laugh escaped from him before his hand shot up to his mouth. "I—" He laughed again. "I'm sor— Heyyy..." He whined. "Stop that."

I had turned away from him and was walking towards the patio now, him laughing at me only annoying me further. But before I got too far he reached out and grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving.

"I'm not laughing at you."

I spun on my heel, eyes narrowed at him, his hand falling from my arm. "You literally just did."

"Okay, yeah." He nodded, a shit eating grin on his face. "But I'm not laughing at you. More like I'm just laughing because you're pouting."

"Why would that be funny to you?" I clenched my jaw.

He laughed again, "You're fuckin' adorable, that's why."

"Well I'm glad my anger is amusing to you." I squinted at him.

"Aw, come on, baby. Are you really mad?" His head tilted slightly to the side.

Well it's kind of hard to be mad when you call me that, isn't it?

"Yes." I lied.

"Are you really?" He grinned wider, his body moving another step closer to me, the proximity now dangerously close.

He's making it difficult to remember why I'm upset in the first place.

That smile of his is deadly.