76

Aurora Walker

"Aw, come on—" Harry called out from behind me as I stormed my way into the bedroom. "Talk to me, would you?"

I just continued to ignore him, my anger towards him bubbling the more that he tried to talk to me.

"Rori." He called out, but I yet again ignored him as I sat down on the foot of the bed and kicked off my shoes as I continued the text that I was typing out to Chloe.

I want to tell her about what was going on. I want to tell her about Harry and how he can be a complete ass sometimes. I want to tell her that his family is insanely competitive and that Harry is the worst out of them.

I want to tell her a million different things that I would never say to someone else out loud— but I couldn't. And that alone only annoyed me further.

"Aurora, stop ignoring me."

I finally looked up from my phone to glare at him, the use of my full first name sounding so good as he spoke it. For a fraction of a second I nearly forgot that I was even upset with him. But as soon as I looked at him and saw his smug expression I remembered and looked right back down at my phone.

"Seriously?" He scoffed. "What the hell is your problem? You wouldn't even ride home with me. You made me drive by myself!"

Seems to me that he survived just fine on his own.

There was a few seconds of silence, Harry making no moves as he continued to stand by the doorway of his room. I kept my eyes trained down on my phone, a text from Chloe making a small smile curl up onto my lips.

"If you're going to act like this and just sit there on your fuckin' phone I might as well take it from you again. Who knows what the you're saying to people on there."

Anger flashed through me– No. More like white hot rage.

"You want my phone? Fucking take it then." I spat out bitterly.

Before I could even think twice about my actions I stood from the bed and threw my phone towards him. It hit the wall with a thud, the protective case on it hopefully doing its job as it slammed down to the hardwood floor.

Harry's wide eyes stayed in place where my phone had just fallen, neither of us moving an inch as we both took in what I had just done.

"Did you... Did you really just throw your phone at me?" Harry's eyes slowly moved up to meet mine as he spoke.

The reality of it all set in and I almost broke out into a fit of laughter at my own actions. Granted I'm passed her ever say that to me, or threaten to take my phone again, but Instill couldn't believe I actually threw it at him.

"Yes." I muttered.

I mean to be fair I didn't actually throw it at him. I just threw it in his general vicinity to prove my point.

"Why?" He squinted at me as he asked, his body moving further into the room as he closed the bedroom door behind himself.

"Because you pissed me off." I said flatly, but truthfully. "You threatened to take it from me and questioned whether or not you could even trust who I was texting– Which, it was just a text to Chloe by the way. Not that I should even have to clarify that to you."

"I figured that's who you were texting."

"Then why even say that? You know that I wouldn't say anything to her that would put you or your family in jeopardy. It really sucks that you would even think to say that to me." My heart hurt at the thought of him not trusting me enough to know that I wouldn't do that to him.