23

After the lunch I went back up stairs to take a quick shower, then head back downstairs once again to find Millie in hopes she'd have some nail polish. I've finally successfully chipped off all of the old polish from my nails so now I needed to repaint them.

I found Millie in the hot tub with Thalia and Liam. They told me that Niall and Louis were doing some work in town, which of course I was curious about, but I didn't ask.

Luckily Millie had nail polishes in her bathroom. She apologized for the "crappy quality". She said she's had them for years since her and Thalia have someone come to the house to do their nails now.

She said their nail tech would be here next week and I could get my nails done with them. I think that's one of the fanciest things I've ever heard.

Their nail tech comes to the house?

After thanking Millie I headed up stairs with the bag of polishes she gave me. I pulled my comforter back and sprawled them all out on my sheet to decide which one I wanted to use.

After a few minutes of shifting through all of them I decided on a pretty light blue color. I got up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom in search of a towel since Millie said that I could use one of the towels in the bathroom to lay on my bed. I told her I could just do it outside but she said it would matter less if polish got onto the  towel.

She also added that she doesn't want to give Harry another reason to be bitchy.

So I'm definitely going to try my best not to get any polish anywhere other than my nails, that's for sure.

Painting my fingernails was the easy part, but my toes are always the ones I mess up on. They usually look really bad and messy but I decided to take my time on them and try my best to make them look good.

I was sitting near the end of my bed so I had rolled my chair over to be in front of me to rest my foot on and to put the opened polish on.

"Smells like shit in here."

I looked up to see Harry standing in the doorway leading to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at him, "It's nail polish."

"Hm." He hummed as he pushed himself off the doorway and took a few steps towards my bed.

I looked away from him trying to put my focus back on painting my nails. I felt the bed dip as he sat down, the sound of the nail polishes clinking together as he started shifting through them.

I glanced over to see him now moving the polishes off of the bed and lining them all up next to each other on the night stand.

"Want me to paint your nails next?" I teased.

"If you want."

I said it as a joke, I didn't think he'd actually let me.

I looked up at him with furrowed brows shocked at his answer. "Wait, really?"

He shrugged, "Why not?"

"I don't know... I didn't think most guys liked their nails painted. I mean, my ex thr—" I cut my sentence off quickly before I could finish.

I pulled my eyes away from and put my focus on the remaining polishes on the bed.

"He what?" Harry asked, pushing me to finish what I had started to say.

I shook my head, changing my response. "He said it was too girly."

I put the lid back on the nail polish I was using and sat it next to the others that Harry had lined up. Then I folded up the towel I had used, pleased with myself that I hadn't gotten any polish on it.