33

Harry Styles

"Look, I'm not sure what the fuck happened. One minute we're making the trade and the next we're having a fucking shoot out with people we've grown up with."

I rolled my eyes at Louis words, "Doesn't fuckin' matter if you've grown up with someone. Can't trust anyone outside of the people in this house, you know that."

"Don't try to reprimand me, Harry." Louis shot a glare in my direction from where he stood against the island across the kitchen from me. "We were given specific details. It was an in and out job."

"In and out jobs have ended worse than this before." Niall pointed out from beside me.

"The second you, or any of us, let our guard down, we're done." I added with my eyes still on Louis. "Unless you want your family's blood on your hands you need to get your head out of your ass and start paying more attention."

"Lighten up." Niall said under his breath.

"Lighten up?" I raised my brows to him, "You think I should lighten up? Alright." I shrugged. "Sure, I'll lighten up. I'll just sit back and watch as you guys destroy everything that we've worked for."

"Destroy—? Harry, it was one fuck up it's not like it—"

"One fuck up that nearly got Liam killed!" I cut Louis off. "If I wouldn't have got here when I did, Liam would have died. He would have bled to death with those bullets in his chest and it would have been on you."

"It was suppose to be an easy deal!" Louis nearly screamed. "Your dad— Your fucking dad, told us it was simple. He told us no force would be necessary. Shit, I mean Millie asked to come and I nearly said yes because Chris had me believing that it was going to be easy."

"Why the hell would my sister want to go?" Niall asked from my right, his body straightening up as he stood from the counter we were both leaned on.

I reached up and drug my hand down my face, this entire conversation now becoming boring to me. What's done is done and it can't be changed. Louis fucked up and Liam paid the price for it. Maybe now Louis will pay more attention when he's working.

The only thing that is still pissing me off about it is that he won't take responsibility for it.

I can only take so much of this bullshit in one day. My head is throbbing, it's hurting to the point that my vision is blurred and my body feels like it's being weighed down by rocks.

My body's reaching its limit. Calling it fatigue would be an understatement at this point. Thinking back I can't remember the last time I actually slept for more than an hour or two in one night. I don't think I actually have since Rori slept in my room.

I fell asleep in the tub the other night, but the sun was already up by the time my eyes finally closed unwillingly.

"Don't know." I looked back over to see Louis shrug. "She knew the drop was today and that it was supposed to be easy. Guess she overheard Liam and I talking about it a few days ago. She said she's never gone to one and she wanted to go."

"You realize I would have killed you myself if you would have taken her, right?" Nialls voice dropped low. "If you would have gotten her involved in that I would have—"

Louis huffed out a sigh, clearly as annoyed with all of this as I was. "Well I didn't fucking take her, did I?"

"The girls don't even get involved in that part of our lives anyway, they've always dealt with all the technical shit. So of course she's never gone to a drop." Niall's hostility was evident, but I could tell he was trying to keep calm.