50. Surfer Boyz

After around fifteen minutes of driving, Argyle parked the truck outside one of the restaurants. He pulled his 'Surfer Boy' visor onto his head and stepped out of the car, breathing in the air.

And to no surprise, it smelt like pizza.

"You've got to be shitting me." Mike whispered.

We all knew how crazy this was.

"Trust me, my dudes." Argyle smiled at the brightly lit sign, taking a step towards it, "You won't regret it."

The lot of you strode towards the store. Argyle went first, opening the door and letting the bell ring out through the building.

You all trailed in afterwards. You were near the front, whereas Will was near the back.

"Surfssss uuup my dude!" Argyle grinned at the nearest worker.

The worker had long curly brown hair and was cleaning the display board. The moment he heard Argyle he spun round and the two of them laughed, making jokes and smiling.

But then the workers smile faltered.

"Uh listen, I would love to feed a fellow Surfer Boy but kitchen closed like five minutes ago so no more pies tonight man."

"Oh that's alright my dude," Argyle still grinned, "We're not here for your tasty pies."

You glanced between your friends, everyone was looking at Argyle. Except Will.

Will was looking at you.

Your stomach flipped again but it wasn't in the butterflies way, it was in the dread way.

You knew he didn't like you, so why was he staring?

"You see this weird girl behind me?" Argyle continued, "She needs a tub and a bunch of salt to activate her psychic powers so that she can save the world from this super bad dude, but to make this salty tub, we require your kitchen."

The worker tilted his head, "Well, it's just uh, I'm supposed to meet Chaz at Taco Bell in like 10 so..."

He seemed reluctant so Jonathan started talking to him, saying something about 'Purple Palm Tree Delight'

"It'll make all your troubles float away... like the seed pods of a dandelion in the wind."

Jonathan advertised and the worker was instantly hooked. He practically snatched the joint from his hand and sprinted outside, leaving the kitchen to the lot of you.

You all pushed through the doors and into the cooking area.

Argyle headed straight to the freezer.

"First ever mind-fight held in a pizza dough freezer, pretty rad right?"

And in fairness, you had to agree.

You'd seen a lot of crazy things in the past few days, and you'd done crazy things too.

And as you looked at Will, you wished that you could've taken it back.

That kiss was a mistake.

For both of you.

He loves Mike.

And you love him.

But it was impossible now.

You shook yourself out of it, now wasn't the time for this.

You stared at the pizza-dough freezer that Argyle was emptying and rushed to help out. This was more important, and also, any distraction from Will would be perfect for you.

You needed to get over him

A/n- Hopefully another next Friday if I have time
I've got a new job and stuff like that so idk if I will hit I'll try
Hope u enjoy :)
Again, any suggestions of xreader fics that you want would be great :)