Taehyung (V) ~ Unheard

Start from the beginning

But he knew that everyone was under a lot of stress so he just have to man up...

Taehyung eyes open as he was being shaken awake by Jimin, he didn't even notice he had fallen asleep. He even felt worse than before.

"Come on." Jimin says, Taehyung steps out of the car trying to find his balance before landing soft against Jungkook shoulder making him groan soft in pain.
"Sorry." Taehyung whispers. Jungkook doesn't say anything before all walking in to the studio.

The fast change from cold to warm air is making Taehyung dizzy, looking at the ground before setting his bag on the ground by the mirror. He looks at himself for the first time that day.

He must give the other members credit, it was true that he just looked really tired, his face is pale and the dark circles under his eyes where just sitting there.

"You guys ready?" Hoseok voice calls through the studio making Taehyung run to his place.

As the song starts they dance, Taehyung is trying to hold on, trying to keep it up. But a headache and dizziness are taking over. He feels a tingle in his nose, a little bit painfull. He ignores it but then something red fall on his shirt.

With his hand he goes to his nose to see that his nose is bleeding. He stops dancing mid song and start to make his way out of the studio to the bathroom.
"Where you going? You can't just stop in the middle of the song!" Jin scrolls him.
Taehyung turns around holding his nose with one hand and the other under his nose to catch the falling drops.

"Oh sorry. Just hurry up and come back." Namjoon says. He hears the music start as he walks out.

He feels awful, his head hurt, the bloodloss is making him even more light headed than he already was. As he reach the bathroom he takes a paper towel and he slide down against the wall to the ground.

The world is spinning in front of him and for a second he everything is black. It takes him a minute before opening his eyes again. His nose has stopped bleeding but the dizziness, the sickness and everything he feels is still there. With the strength he has he stand up again and walks back to the dance studio. He opens the door as he sees the other on a break to get some water.

"Taehyung, please put on a different shirt." Jin says looking at Taehyung. Taehyung nods walking up to his bag, taking out a clean shirt he changes. The movements are hard.
Hoseok walks up to him just as he put the shirt in his back closes his eyes for a moment to block out the nausea.

"Taehyung.." Hoseok starts talking about a part of the song where a movement of Taehyung was not right but Taehyung just can't listen. He is trying to hold back the vomit that is coming up.
"I feel sick." Taehyung whispers.
"Tae, you just had a nose bleed and you didn't sleep much. You feel better in a second. Please listen so that we can wrap up practice fast today." Hoseok says as he starts to show what he was saying about a move of Taehyung.

"You got it?" Hoseok ask looking at Taehyung, Taehyung didn't look he couldn't. It was just all spinning. But he nods.
"Good next up we do run." Hoseok says.

Just as the music start the boys start dancing. Just as the intense part starts, Taehyung world start to spin more than before. Black dots appear as he slowly falls to the ground.

As slowly it went for Taehyung, the fast it happened for the others. One moment Taehyung was dancing the other moment Taehyung was laying on the ground. Six shocked faces where looking at the boy laying on the ground. Again blood was coming out of his nose and panic was going around.

"He is just tired right? He will wake up?" Jungkook asks looking afraid.
Yoongi places a hand on Taehyung forehead.
"He is burning, he has a fever." He than says "I should have listened." He whispers to himself.