"Send this to my GPS for me right away."

"No problem."

"Thanks!" She says to him before grabbing her phone. "And James?"

"Already erased," James replies to her with a wink, Arrow nodding in return.

~

"Berlin, what's going on?" She hears Nicholas ask her as he enters the room. Not stopping, she continues to shove weapons into the duffle bag as she answers him, "A friend is in trouble. They called me for help."

"Who? Where?"

"No one, you know, and I don't know where exactly. The coordinates are in my GPS. Did you deal with the hunters?" She says to him, her question shocking him.

"Yes, I dealt with the hunters. I have their statements, and they've been sent off until further notice... What sort of trouble is your friend involved in?" He responds to her.

"I'm not sure."

"You're not sure?! Yet you're ready to go for them. I'm assuming it involves Lycans. Are you carrying hunters?"

"No."

"You'll obviously be outnumbered."

"I'm just going to get him out. I can do that on my own."

"Him?"

"Listen Nich-"

"You could get the organization involved in whatever mess your friend got himself in! We don't need that kind of trouble right now!"

"I'm not leaving him at their mercy, and I won't drag the organization into it either. End of conversation Nicholas. I'm going."

"Fine then, I'm coming with you."

"What?"

"End of conversation Berlin. I'm coming, " He says, mirroring her words.

"Fine then."

~

NAOMI REID

Waving goodbye to Avery and Sean, Naomi heads to her car, parked on the side street of the firehouse - Bidding goodbye to firefighters on her way out as well. "Hey, wait up!" She hears a voice shout out to her, turning to see Josh Kennedy jogging toward her. Naomi lets out a soft sigh as she'd been trying her best to avoid her brother's replacement.

"Hi there," He says as he reaches her. "We haven't gotten the chance to speak really... since I've started. I know there might be a little animosity between us, but I think if we get to know each other better, we could get past that."

"Animosity?"

"Yeah, well... I've taken over your brother's position. I heard things were a bit...turbulent between you two before he left." Josh explains.

"Hmm, heard anything else?" Naomi asks with a sparing him a gaze.

"No, I-"

"There's no animosity between us. My brother's not here, and someone needs to fill his position in the meantime. It's a firehouse, not a high school." Naomi replies dryly.

"You say that, but the glare in your eyes tells a different story." Josh jokes awkwardly.

"I don't mean to be harsh, it's nothing. Look, our communication out on call isn't affected, so I'd say we're fine," Naomi says dismissively with a shrug. "Don't worry about it. See you at the next shift." She says, turning to leave.

"Well," He begins again, walking alongside Naomi, "I think our communication could be better. How about...uh, lunch, tomorrow? Break the ice a little bit, and get to know each other better... Maybe I could even persuade you to get me on your fellow firefighters' good sides."