I scooted the rest of the way onto my stomach, my body halfway on hers as I rolled my head to lay straight down onto her chest, a loud groan of protest coming from me.

The sound of my bedroom door opening made me shoot my head up, hostility rising in me at the intrusion.

"Morning." Luke stood in the doorway with a shit eating grin.

"Get the fuck out of here."

"Ooh, someone's touchy this morning." Luke said from in the doorway.

He stood with his hands on the upper part of the frame, a wide grin on his face as he took in the scene before him.

Mine and Roris clothes were scattered across the room. Her heels were laying on the floor at the foot of my bed and the uneaten cake was still on my nightstand. I felt Roris body stiffen underneath me, her breath hitching as soon as the door opened to reveal Luke standing on the other side.

Jake grumbled from the noise, letting out a long sigh as he stretched out on the foot of the bed. It took him a few more seconds to fully become awake before he was jumping from the foot of the bed and walking towards the open door.

"Why are you still here?" I grumbled out, my neck starting to ache from the position I was holding it in to see Luke.

I guess I could always move off of Rori and properly look at him— But I'd rather not.

"Cal and I stayed overnight." Luke said, dropping his hands back down beside him as Jake stepped passed him into the hallway. "Thalia sent me up here to tell you that breakfast is ready."

"Okay, cool. Now get out." I spat out.

"Good morning, Rori." Luke's eyes shifted from mine showing he was no longer attention paying to what I was saying.

"Morning, Luke." I could feel her body start to relax, her initial shock wearing off.

I always forget she doesn't see Luke or the others as just regular guys like I do.

Luke's eyes shifted back to mine as he reached for the handle of the door. "Niall also said he needs to talk to you."

His face turned from his usual smirk to a more serious one, my head nodding quickly to show I understood what he meant. "We'll be down soon." And without another word Luke shut the door.

Before I could even turn my head to face Rori again I felt her sigh, her hands coming up to rub down her face in a laugh.

"What?" I asked as I laid my head down on her chest again.

"Never gonna get used to randomly seeing celebrities in your house." She muttered as she brought her hand back down to the top of my head. Giving me a quick pat she asked, "Shouldn't we get up?"

I grumbled as I turned my head to face down against her. "Don't wanna."

The sound of Roris laughter graced my ears. The angelic sound causing my own stupid grin to turn up onto my lips.

"We don't want Thalia coming up here and kicking our asses for missing breakfast."

She's right.

Thalia can be quite violent when she's provoked.

I guess we're a lot alike in that way. Only I don't really have to be provoked. For me it's more of a natural response.

I sat there for a few seconds longer, breathing in Roris sweet scent, feeling her body beneath my own and letting myself savor the delirium she gives me.

Reluctantly I pushed myself up to rest my weight on my arms. Rori looked up to me, her eyes shining golden under the skylight as a smile graced her lips. Before I could stop myself I pressed my lips to hers. In a moments time her lips molded against mine so perfectly that I swear they were made just for me.