"We did all the dirty work, though." Niall piped up from the doorway, my head turning to look at him. "While you guys were out last night we set up this whole room. It might be his money that got it, but we put in the actual work."

Thalia swatted Niall on the back of his head, all of us laughing, besides Harry.

"Fuck off." Harry grumbled out. "You lot offered to help."

"We did." Millie quickly agreed. "Don't listen to Niall, Rori. Harry set this whole thing up— I mean, not literally because we did. But, well, you know what I mean."

"I do." I laughed, giving everyone a smile. "Thank you."

"There's more." Harry spoke again, my attention falling back to him.

He nodded his head and I followed looking over to my right to see an art set up. I had to hold back a squeal of excitement as I took in the sight. With wide eyes I quickly made my way over to the set up and started scoping it out.

"I set this one up myself." Harry said from where he still stood in the middle of the room. "I know that it's not a lot, but there's more coming. It was just delayed a few days."

I looked up with a huge smile, my fingers dropping the brush I was holding back down into place. "It's perfect. Thank you so much." I turned to look at everyone still standing in the doorway, their eyes on us. "And thank you for setting everything up, it's amazing."

After a few more minutes of talking and a bit more inspecting of all the things Harry had gotten me, we were all making our way out of the room, Harry and I last.

When everyone had turned and started going down the hallway I quickly reached out and grabbed Harrys hand firmly to force him to stop. He turned to look at me with questioning eyes, his lips parting to say something. But before he could I stood to my tiptoes and pressed my lips against his, my arms wrapping around his waist to hold myself closer to him.

Harry seemed stunned for a second but after the initial shock he hummed against my lips, his own arms wrapping around my shoulders. I pulled away from the kiss, my head instantly falling to the crook of his neck to hold him in a hug. "Thank you." I whispered.

Harry drug a hand slowly up and down my back with his cheek rested on the top of my head. "You're welcome, tournesol. Happy birthday."

After a few seconds longer we decided to go catch up with the others and see what else they had planned. I know that Niall had more things that he wants to bug me about and if I didn't catch up with him he would come looking for me.

Niall has been annoying to say the least.

He's been hounding me about artists I like to listen to, what food I like, and multiple other random questions. Harrys been giving him death glares all afternoon but Niall has been too caught up in his own world to even notice.

By the time dinner rolled around Thalia had made alfredo, which happens to be my favorite. Everyone drank at dinner, talked and laughed. Even Harry, who usually doesn't say much, chimed into the conversations and would give his input on certain topics.

It's like a birthday miracle.

After dinner we went upstairs to get ready, Niall informing us that in order to celebrate my birthday properly we're having our first party since being in California. It was true, we've gone out at night but we haven't actually had a real party since Oregon.

When Harry and I finally made it up to his bedroom door he wrapped a hand over my eyes, his body pressed to mine from behind as he snaked his other arm around my waist. "Got another surprise for you." He whispered into my ear.