"A video." I said, eyes struggling to stay glued on his face as he neared me.

He looked down at my phone in my hands as he got to the edge of the bed, his eyes quickly flashing back up to meet mine as he hummed, "Mm..." He placed his index finger under my chin and pulled my head slightly up to meet his for a quick kiss before turning and walking towards the closet.

See, like I was saying, completely makes my brain go to mush.

I couldn't even find the right words to manage a simple, "I'm watching a video about a munchkin cat." It was literally just a video showing the cat running around and jumping onto different things in the house– and high was quite cute. And somehow I couldn't even manage to fork out the simple words.

"I shouldn't be gone long." Harry called out from in the closet, his footsteps sounding as he got closer.

"Okay." I said as I pushed myself up off of my stomach to sit crossed legged on the bed.

"Just a few hours at most." He said as he emerged from the doorway.

A pair of jeans now covered his legs, his boots on as well. His jeans were undone, his belt and a shirt in his hands as he crossed over the hardwood floor towards the bed.

He was looking down at his phone and I swear it took everything in me not to physically drool from how good he looked right now. He doesn't even have to try. He is literally just on his phone, trying to get dressed and all I can think about is how I want to jump his bones right now.

Jesus, calm down, Rori. When did you become such a nympho?

When he made it to the bed next to me he stuffed his phone into his pocket and tossed his shirt down onto the bed. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and watched as he started to loop the belt through his jeans.

"What are you looking at?" He asked lowly, my eyes flashing up to see him smirking down at me.

"Nothing." I very obviously lied as I looked away from him.

Harry moved to stand in front of me, his hand cupping under my chin to force me to look at him. "Didn't say you had to stop looking. Help me do up my belt, yeah?"

I swear he will be the death of me.

I nodded nonetheless and reached up to button his pants, Harrys stomach flexing as soon as my fingers made contact with his skin.

I looked up at him through my lashes as I reached for the belt and started buckling it for him. A devilish grin plastered across his lips as he watched me. I took my time with it, definitely going slower than I needed to, though I couldn't help myself. I always seemed to find myself taking the long route around things when it came to Harry.

I guess I just like being close to him.

As soon as I was finished he came closer to me and leaned me back, hovering over me with one knee perched up on the edge of the bed between my legs. When my back hit the mattress his head came forward and he kissed me. He kissed my lips, my cheek, my jaw, then down my neck until he reached the the hemline of his shirt.

"Wish I could stay with you." He muttered against my skin as he made he way back up my neck. "Stay here and never have to leave." He planted one last kiss to my forehead before pulling away and standing back up straight leaving me breathless.

I propped myself up onto my elbows and watched as he reached for his shirt laying next to me on the bed. He stuck his arms through and quickly popped it up onto his shoulders.

"The guys are planning a tour."

"What?" I asked, the statement completely throwing me off.

"Oh— uh, Luke and the guys, Bloodlines." He clarified.