All I could do was focus on the feeling of his fingers on me as his thumb drew small circles on my leg, his attention staying forward as he drive us through the busy streets of LA.

We didn't drive for long before we were pulling into a parking lot, Harry parking in between Louis' packed car and Thalia's. Thalia chose to drive alone so that her and Jade could drive back together, meaning everyone else was in Louis' car.

"You ready?" Harry rolled his head against the seat as he turned to look at me with a smirk. 

"Mm..." I hummed, "You gonna tell me why we're here yet? Or why it's, "special"?"

"Nope."

Within a second he had opened his door and was jumping out of the car to leave me alone, rolling my eyes. I pulled down the visor and checked my red painted lips in the mirror to make sure it hadn't smudged anywhere on the drive, then I grabbed my clutch and reached for the handle just as the door was being opened.

As soon as the door had opened the smell of weed swarmed over me and my eyes flicked over to where Niall was standing with a joint between his lips, Louis on his other side with his own.

Everyone looked great tonight.

All of the guys in button downs, Harry surprising me with a deep red colored shirt that almost completely matched the color of my red dress which I found to be a weird coincidence. The silky fabric matched nicely with his black skinny jeans and his stupid boots that I have somehow grown to hate even more. His shirt however, I did not hate. It kept catching my eyes with the way it was hardly buttoned, the color popping against his bare skin, his tattoos pulling all of my attention towards it. Every small move he made had the shirt opening a fraction more, my eyes unable to control themselves as they wandered over him shamelessly.

Niall is wearing a near see through white shirt that's tucked in at the waist of his black jeans. He wore a cocky smile, his brows raising as he watched me assess his outfit. As usual, he knew he looked good.

Liam wore a soft pink shirt, his sleeves rolled up to reveal more of his bulky arms. His shirt too was tucked into his black fitted jeans and a white belt stood out nicely against the dark color.

Louis wore a black shirt, the buttons being left undone most of the way down his chest to show the tattoos littered across it. He too wore black skinnies and I gave a smile at the fact they were all wearing black jeans— Though I wouldn't expect much else from them. It seems to be their daily attire.

Thalia wore an all black outfit, her pants being fitted down her thighs before flaring out near her feet. The pants rest just above her belly button leaving a few inches of bare skin between them and the top she wore. The top was a lacey black bralette that ended near her ribs leaving her arms on full display so everyone could see the tattoos etched across her skin. I do actually love her tattoos She's not nearly as heavily covered as the guys but both of her arms are pretty much covered in a pretty sketchbook type of sleeve.

Millie wore a light pink mini skirt with a long sleeve black completely see through top, and a thin black bra was the only thing covering her from prying eyes. As Liam leaned down to whisper into her ear, I noticed that his shirt and her skirt matched in color perfectly and I couldn't help the small smile on my lips as I watched them, they're outfits corresponding so well together. It was a bit cheesy but still really cute.

Harrys presence by my side caused me to look up to him, his eyes already looking down to me. "You ready?"

I nodded with a bit of a smile. "Yeah."

He placed his hand on the small of my back and started leading us towards a door across the lot from where we parked. A few quick footsteps sounded behind me and a couple seconds later Niall materialized beside me, his arm slinging over my shoulder as he pushed Harry away from me.