22

Lisa's POV

I hug Kuma, gosh, I miss him so much and he still knows me despite the fact that we haven't seen each other for more than five years.

I ruffled his  fur while he was licking my fingers when suddenly a girl came in and she was looking for Kuma, but when she saw Jennie, she immediately ran to hug her.

I frowned as I watched the little girl staring at her laughingly as if she is the most interesting person. "oh , Nini who is she?" she asked when she noticed my presence.

" Baby she is Lisa ." Jennie replied and the girl who I think was about four years old gave me her cute smile

I can't help but smile at her cuteness.
" So you are Lisa! hello I'm Ayah." she introduced herself  in a cute manner.

"hi Ayah, nice to meet you." I responded before patting her head.

"nice to  meet you too."  She smiled.

"baby, can you go out first, Me and my friend still need to talk." Jennie mumbled softly to her.

" But i miss you Nini, i want to spend time with you" The little girl pouted.

"It's just a quick talk sweetie, your Nini promised to spend time with you after, is that okay with you?" as she nodded and went out.

"Is she your daughter?" I asked Jennie out of my curiosity.

She  shakes her head, " No  Ayah is Hoyeon's daughter."

And who the heck is Hoyeon? I asked myself

Jennie's POV

I was depressed at the time when they took the two-month-old fetus that blocked my fallopian tube that every night I looked at the sky crying and asking God what I did wrong and why he made me suffer.

First, he separated me and Lisa and he also took our baby from me.

But every time I look at the sky, there is always a bright star that catches my attention and i can't help but be emotional thinking that, that bright star is my baby.

I feel like someone caressing my heart making me feel that everything will be okay every time it appears.

One night while I was staring at that star when my grandmother gave me an expensive necklace with a star pendant and since that day, the necklace never separated from me, i always wear it because I felt that it reminds me of my baby .

Ayah came into my life unexpectedly.
You know why? There was a day that  someone called me and said that Hoyeon was rushed to the hospital and when I got there I was surprised that there was a baby.

We were together almost every day at that time and I didn't even notice that she was pregnant, maybe because she likes to wear oversized shirts and hoodies the reason why we didn't notice that her belly was getting bigger.

She explained that she was ashamed so she hid her pregnancy, she didn't know who got her pregnant because she was drunk. She also tried to abort the baby but thinking about it makes her feel guilty.

The people around us were not happy because they felt that what happened to her was shameful, I was the only one who hugged and accepted her without  doubt and I helped her get up and fight for life again.

I took care of Ayah because Hoyeon, didn't know anything about how to take care of the baby so it seems like i was the mother of Ayah. shie actually doesn't care about her baby, she even offered me to adapt her daughter but I did not agree.