5

Lisa's POV

It was 12 noon when we arrived at the beach resort rented by the company for the company activity.

Actually, this is not for the entire company this is just a reward for both the admin and the accounting department because our work has been so stressful for the past few months that my dad gave us three days to relax here.

It was already dark when I got back to our room to buy a drink for my sister and I frowned when I saw that only Rosie was here.

" where is my sister?" I asked her.

"she said she was going to hang out in Jennie and Abie's room." She replied casually but she didn't even look at me.

I put the drink that i bought on the table and threw myself on the bed, I looked at the ceiling. I have been confused by my feelings since yesterday.

No matter what I do to avoid thinking about Jennie, she keeps running through my mind. I know that it was triggered when I saw that Taehyung gave her a flower.

Taehyung is one of the young ship captains of our company, he just got off the ship a week ago  and it's obvious that he is interested in Jennie.  I was irritated to see that he gave flowers and chocolates to Jennie yesterday. You know the feeling that I want to break his face?

"Your sister really likes to hang out with Jennie, in the years that Somi was your girlfriend, I didn't notice that she became close with Chantal." Rosie snapped me out of my thoughts.

It's really weird. How was it possible for two people to be close the first time they met? and now that they have met again they are inseparable.

There is really something about Jennie that in an instant she got my sister's trust which  Somi never did or did she even try to get close to Chantal? Nah! she never. If I think about it now I can say that I was so stupid that I didn't see that she was just using me for her pleasure.

Third Person's POV

All the employees are enjoying their dinner it is obvious that they are happy with the reward that the company has given them.

After eating, everyone parted their ways, others went around to explore the resort and others went back to their room to rest.

Jennie and Chantal spent most of the afternoon together while Abie decided to go with other accounting staff to explore the whole area.

" we're going swimming tomorrow?" Jennie asked Chantal while they were in front of the bedroom door Chantal nodded her head eagerly.

" thank you unnie, I really enjoyed today. Good night ." chantal responded before she finally entered their room.

Jennie goes inside to the room next to the door where Chantal, Lisa and Rosie room is. The room was dark but she  could clearly see Abie sleeping soundly.

She and Shantal were enjoying their sightseeing and they didn't notice that it was 9 o'clock at night.

She went directly to the bathroom to clean herself and then lay down on the bed.

It's eleven o'clock at night but, Lisa still can't sleep, except for her sister and Rosie snoring she  couldn't stop herself from thinking about Jennie. How Jennie gets along with her sister and how her smile flashes in lisa's mind every time she closes her eyes.

Lisa got up from her bed and decided to go to the balcony of their room to see the moonlight reflecting on the salt water.

She carefully opened the sliding door making sure not to wake up Rosie and her sister when she  noticed that there was someone on the other balcony. She can't help but smile and nervous at the same time when she sees Jennie sitting peacefully while looking at the ocean.