14

Lisa's POV

Jennie and I have been in a relationship for over a year now and I can truly say that we are happy.

She already introduced me to her parents, her mom was surprised at first but she hugged me and welcomed me to their home like a family while her father was obviously upset, but because he loved her daughter so much, he accepted our relationship so that means our relationship is legal on both sides.

Same as usual, Jennie is close to Chantal, and I notice that she often spends alone time with my mom that makes me feel happy and my dad is so supportive.

How funny that we always have our non stop fighting because of excessive jealousy towards each other but we don't let the day end without us fixing the problem. Our undying love and faithfulness, her sweetness that melts my heart, My long patience every time her possessiveness strikes and of course breathtaking sex. if only you knew how needy she is. Oh God! it was only with her that I felt my knees weaken during sex, the feeling that she doesn't want me to stop until she drains everything from me.

I can really say that she is my strength and weakness, I giggled at myself.

I'm here now in front of Jennie's apartment. By the way she already moved to a small apartment when  her friend decided to stay in Busan to take good care of her grandparents a week after I gave kuma to her. It's just sad that I didn't meet her in person, but I will know her if we bump into each other because I saw a lot of photos of her and Jennie.

I opened the door with my spare key and as usual, I was  welcomed by our sweet baby kuma. I picked him up and he started licking my face causing me to giggle.

" where is your mom ?" I asked him as if he was going to answer me.

"I'm here, baby ." Jennie yelled from the kitchen.

I carry the kuma in the kitchen I was supposed to kiss my girlfriend on the lips but she dodged and my kiss landed on her cheek.

" hey, what's wrong with you." I pouted.

"baby you are holding kuma and he is looking at us." she replied.

"yeah right I forgot."  i said while playfully rolling my eyes.

Jennie is cute but annoying at the same time when she considers  kuma as our son. She doesn't want kuma to see us kissing and every time we have sex, she literally closes the bedroom door so that kuma can come in and see us having sex.

"Kuku can you go on the living room first?" kuma bark in response as if he understood what I said.

I put him on the floor and giggled as he ran out of the kitchen.

I turned off the stove and pulled Jennie closer to me. "Kuma is gone, can I have my kiss?" I asked her.

She smiled at me and gave me a long and passionate kiss that I'm always looking for.

After we had our dinner, we settled ourselves in the living room to watch a movie. Jennie settle herself in between of my thighs and she was leaning on my chest, I hugged her while planting soft kisses on her neck.

"Baby, what can you say about us live together? I have an apartment that we can use. It's not that I'm tired of coming here every day, but I'm just putting up with the fact that the rent you pay here is a waste."

"Babe, you know that I avoid other people thinking that I'm taking advantage of you, right?" she replied briefly.

"yeah right."