9

Lisa's POV

Finally, I have found a safe and good school for Chantal, but I still need to inform our parents for their approval.

When I arrived at the parking lot of the company and immediately looked at my phone to see if I had any important emails, but my girlfriend's message caught my attention.

Yesterday  we went out to spend time together and I noticed that Jennie has a habit of clinging and kissing me most of the time. Of course, who am I to say no, right? She is my girlfriend and I am willing to do as much as she wants.

It's just weird because I'm not like this to my girlfriends before. I'm not a clingy type but when it's Jennie, I feel like I always want to have a skin interaction with her, it feels good.

She doesn't know about my condition yet, I want to tell her but i'm scared. I hope when she finds out about it she can still accept me.

My baby 🥟
Babe, are okay? why aren't you here?

My baby 🥟
Baby I miss you🥹Please reply, I'm worried about you. 🙏

My baby 🥟
WHERE ARE YOU MANOBAN?

I can't help myself but chuckled, as I read her message.

Me.
Hi babe! Don't be mad, i'm so sorry I couldn't reply right away because I was driving. I just went to check Chantal's school. I'm already here at the building. See you in a bit. I miss you more.

After I sent my message, I immediately got out of the car and went straight to the elevator and  the door opened at the floor of our department. God! how can I focus on my work if I can see my girlfriend's beautiful face? I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts before I calmly went to the table .

I want to approach her and kiss her but of course I can't do that. I  saw Abie looking at me as if she was teasing me, I just smiled at her before I looked at Jennie again.

She looks tired and stressed but she still looks  so beautiful. I went straight to my table without her noticing me.

"What's with that look Manoban? Jennie might melt ." Rosie whispered.

"I'll tell you later, let me work first." I replied and she immediately turned to her computer. I took out my phone to send a message to Jennie .

Me
What's with that serious face baby? I'm already here.

I saw her pick up her phone and a faint smile appeared on her lips.

She looked in my direction I wink at her and she looked away blushing. I'm worried at first because it seemed like something was bothering her but now i know she is okay.

My baby 🥟
I just didn't wake up well, babe, but now that I've seen you i know my day would be better. I really want to kiss you right now. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I chuckled when I read her message , I didn't realize that everyone heard and now they are looking at me. I just give them an awkward smile and when I looked at Jennie, she was smirking.

Me
You're teasing me huh! that's a naughty move babe, how about I go there and kiss you right now?

My baby 🥟
😲😲Work time mam Lisa, stop flirting 💓😘😉🤗